Title: Martin Wright's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Martin Wright

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Tablepress not visible in the dashboard menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tablepress-not-visible-in-the-dashboard-menu/)
 *  [Martin Wright](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/)
 * (@themightywrighty)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tablepress-not-visible-in-the-dashboard-menu/#post-12828908)
 * I’ve tried and older version of the plugin and it’s working ([https://github.com/TobiasBg/TablePress/archive/1.8.1.zip](https://github.com/TobiasBg/TablePress/archive/1.8.1.zip))
 * I’m using WordPress Version 5.3 on PHP 7.1 if that helps.
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by [Martin Wright](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Tablepress not visible in the dashboard menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tablepress-not-visible-in-the-dashboard-menu/)
 *  [Martin Wright](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/)
 * (@themightywrighty)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tablepress-not-visible-in-the-dashboard-menu/#post-12828227)
 * I can confirm that, I’m having this issue as well.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (Website Stats Made Easy)] Events not tracking](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-not-tracking-1/)
 *  [Martin Wright](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/)
 * (@themightywrighty)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-not-tracking-1/#post-6763798)
 * In my case I found out that the Yoast plugin (now MonsterInsights) was only applying
   the tracking code to absolute URLs and not relatives one.
 * I’ve fixed this by switch to another Google Analytics plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (Website Stats Made Easy)] Events not tracking](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-not-tracking-1/)
 *  [Martin Wright](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/)
 * (@themightywrighty)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-not-tracking-1/#post-6763697)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (Website Stats Made Easy)] Events not tracking](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-not-tracking-1/)
 *  [Martin Wright](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/)
 * (@themightywrighty)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-not-tracking-1/#post-6763696)
 * I’m having this issue as well.
 * I’ve checked Track outbound click and downloads in the plugin settings. But I’m
   not seeing any `_onclick=__gaTracker('etc', 'etc');` in my source.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Editor Tools] Table class?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/table-class/)
 *  [Martin Wright](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themightywrighty/)
 * (@themightywrighty)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/table-class/#post-6145277)
 * There is a style field under table > table properties > advanced (see screenshot:
   [http://imgur.com/rEg6YZw](http://imgur.com/rEg6YZw)). I though this would be
   the place where you add classes?
 * This doesn’t appear to work.
 * I can tell my clients to add a classes in the text view. But since a lot of them
   are not familiar with HTML and CSS, it would be nice if they could just type 
   in the style you want in table properties.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)