Title: thelanguageprofessional's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# thelanguageprofessional

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thelanguageprofessional/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thelanguageprofessional/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thelanguageprofessional/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thelanguageprofessional/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thelanguageprofessional/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thelanguageprofessional/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thelanguageprofessional/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thelanguageprofessional/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tooltipy (tooltips for WP)] Plugin deleted, but keyword still underlined](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-deleted-but-keyword-still-underlined/)
 *  Thread Starter [thelanguageprofessional](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thelanguageprofessional/)
 * (@thelanguageprofessional)
 * [8 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-deleted-but-keyword-still-underlined/#post-10585344)
 * Thanks for your response Jamel. In the end, I solved the problem by rewriting
   the affected words on the page and publishing. So simple!
 * Since then, I’ve given the prov version another try. Generally, things have been
   working, but I have the following problems:
 * 1) The widget displays keywords from newest to oldest, but it would be much more
   useful if it was alphabetical (like the glossary). Is there any way to do this?
 * 2) In my keyword descriptions I’ve used <br> tags which display perfectly on 
   the tooltips, but don’t survive on the glossary page. Any way to do this?
 * 3) Every time I try using the synonyms feature, some keywords have the spaces
   immediately before and after ‘eaten’. It’s not always the same keyword that has
   the synonym attached either – as far as I can see, it appears random as to which
   keywords have their spaces eaten!
 * I can probably live with some of these issues if they’re not easy to fix, but
   I really hope there’s a solution to having the widget display alphabetically 
   because it’s such a prominent feature on the website.
 * Thanks again Jamel. If I can get 1 or 2 of those features to work, then I’ll 
   be very happy to use ToolTipy going forward!
 * Hugh

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)