Title: tfatech's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tfatech

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Formstack Online Forms] Formstack Display/Plugin Error URGENT](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/formstack-display-plugin-error-urgent/)
 *  Thread Starter [tfatech](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/)
 * (@tfatech)
 * [6 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/formstack-display-plugin-error-urgent/#post-12161530)
 * Sorry those links don’t show the error because we had to direct embed the forms
   to get them to work. I just tried reinstalling a plugin form and it’s working
   now. I’m not sure if there was something in the integration that got hung up 
   or what. We updated to wordpress 5.3 yesterday so I was afraid that may have 
   been the culprit.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Formstack Online Forms] Formstack Display/Plugin Error URGENT](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/formstack-display-plugin-error-urgent/)
 *  Thread Starter [tfatech](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/)
 * (@tfatech)
 * [6 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/formstack-display-plugin-error-urgent/#post-12157439)
 * Actually this page shows the error better because I recoded the other one not
   to use the plugin: [https://thefirstacademy.org/academics/upper/student-life/royal-thon/](https://thefirstacademy.org/academics/upper/student-life/royal-thon/)
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress via GIT](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-via-git/)
 *  Thread Starter [tfatech](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/)
 * (@tfatech)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-via-git/#post-5196207)
 * Ah, that makes sense! Do you use MAMP for your local environment? We are looking
   for the best setup for a Mac based environment.
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress via GIT](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-via-git/)
 *  Thread Starter [tfatech](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/)
 * (@tfatech)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-via-git/#post-5196202)
 * Thank you, that is exactly what I was missing. Rather than manually/via FTP, 
   how might one do this via GIT, assuming they’er SSH’d in?
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress via GIT](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-via-git/)
 *  Thread Starter [tfatech](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/)
 * (@tfatech)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-via-git/#post-5196189)
 * Hi Chris,
 * Thank you for that insight on moving a locally configured site onto the live 
   environment; however, I need to take a live site and clone it to a local environment.
   How does one reverse the local to live process?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy FTP Upload] [Plugin: Easy FTP Upload] Getting Premature end of script headers Error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-ftp-upload-works-locally-but-not-on-my-webhost/)
 *  [tfatech](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/)
 * (@tfatech)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-ftp-upload-works-locally-but-not-on-my-webhost/#post-2660950)
 * Did you ever fix this? I tried updating a post and received a memory issue, so
   I upped the memory too. That broke more things, so I removed it and added the
   memory increase to the WP-config file.
 * Now I’m stuck with the error you’re displaying above when trying to update any
   plugins. I’d really like to update Jetpack and see if my Twitter Feed fixes.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Attempt to update Jetpack 1.9 to 1.9.1 hangs site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/attempt-to-update-jetpack-19-to-191-hangs-site/)
 *  [tfatech](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tfatech/)
 * (@tfatech)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/attempt-to-update-jetpack-19-to-191-hangs-site/#post-3153457)
 * Mine is still doing this. Who are you hosting with? Mine started after NetworkSolution’s
   hosting debacle blamed on Sandy.
 * I can’t update my Jetpack and receive the same error.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)