Title: tergra's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tergra

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Backup, Restore and Migrate your sites with XCloner] Scheduled backups do not run](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scheduled-backups-do-not-run/)
 *  Thread Starter [tergra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/)
 * (@tergra)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scheduled-backups-do-not-run/#post-9995179)
 * Ok I’ll install WP-CLI first and I’ll let you know how it goes in 1 week 😉
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Backup, Restore and Migrate your sites with XCloner] Scheduled backups do not run](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scheduled-backups-do-not-run/)
 *  Thread Starter [tergra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/)
 * (@tergra)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scheduled-backups-do-not-run/#post-9993544)
 * Yes, here it is !
    [https://ibb.co/bJpP2c](https://ibb.co/bJpP2c)
 * Also sometimes the “temporary location” goes red :
    [https://ibb.co/n5C0ax](https://ibb.co/n5C0ax)
   And then it comes back green again for no reason, without any change on my part.
 * Any hint on what to do besides setting up the cron CLI command ?
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Points Management System For Gamification, Ranks, Badges, and Loyalty Rewards Program - myCred] Good plugin, NO support (don’t pay to upgrade tickets!!!)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-no-support-dont-pay-to-upgrade-tickets/)
 *  [tergra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/)
 * (@tergra)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-no-support-dont-pay-to-upgrade-tickets/#post-9975158)
 * Hi, I wish I read your review sooner. Same here, I paid to upgrade 2 tickets 
   and none of them has received an answer… Pretty pissed at how disrespectfully
   I am being treated right now.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Website Builder by SeedProd — Theme Builder, Landing Page Builder, Coming Soon Page, Maintenance Mode] Insert php code ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/insert-php-code-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [tergra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/)
 * (@tergra)
 * [9 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/insert-php-code-2/#post-9404584)
 * It’s not a shortcode, I have an affiliate url parameter which should be transformed
   into a cookie by the plugin MyCred, and it doesn’t :/
    So Pro version won’t change
   anything regards this issue I guess ?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Website Builder by SeedProd — Theme Builder, Landing Page Builder, Coming Soon Page, Maintenance Mode] Insert php code ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/insert-php-code-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [tergra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/)
 * (@tergra)
 * [9 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/insert-php-code-2/#post-9403798)
 * Thanks for your answer 🙂 That means I can activate the 3rd party plugins I want
   on the pro version right ?
    I have a website (mydomain.com) and also a staging(
   test) website on subdomain.mydomain.com, I guess it all counts as one domain 
   for the pro version license ?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Website Builder by SeedProd — Theme Builder, Landing Page Builder, Coming Soon Page, Maintenance Mode] Insert php code ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/insert-php-code-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [tergra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/)
 * (@tergra)
 * [9 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/insert-php-code-2/#post-9403133)
 * Thanks for your prompt answer, you rock 🙂
    Now if I understood well your plugin
   makes all the other ones inactive while on coming soon mode right ? If want to
   call all the files of a specific plugin, as if it were normally activated, what
   should I do then ?
 *   Forum: [Developing with WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/wp-advanced/)
   
   In reply to: [the_post_thumbnail() as og:image infamous bug ;-)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the_post_thumbnail-as-ogimage-infamous-bug/)
 *  Thread Starter [tergra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/)
 * (@tergra)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the_post_thumbnail-as-ogimage-infamous-bug/#post-8797357)
 * Thanks ! I tried and get_queried_object_id() always gives the same result on 
   every Question : 4. Not sure this is the right function though, as this is a 
   custom post type (“Question”, so not a page or a post)
 * (PS : The code I have so far is the following :
 *     ```
       <?php wp_head(); ?>	
       <?php 
       $idforthumb=get_queried_object_id() ;
        ?>
       <meta property="og:image" content="<?php echo get_the_post_thumbnail_url( $idforthumb ); ?>" />
       </head>
       ```
   
 * I’m quite lost… Thanks again for your help !!
 *   Forum: [Developing with WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/wp-advanced/)
   
   In reply to: [the_post_thumbnail() as og:image infamous bug ;-)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the_post_thumbnail-as-ogimage-infamous-bug/)
 *  Thread Starter [tergra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/)
 * (@tergra)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the_post_thumbnail-as-ogimage-infamous-bug/#post-8747376)
 * Ok thanks, I tried this then :
 * <?php $idforthumb=get_post_meta( get_the_ID() ) ; ?>
    <meta property=”og:image”
   content=”<?php echo get_the_post_thumbnail_url( $idforthumb, ‘large’ ); ?>” /
   > </head>
 * But still nothing. Sorry but I am not a developer so these things, even though
   they may seem very simple to you, are very hard for me !
 * Again, thanks for your time
 * _[Moderator note: Please, [no bumping](https://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#No_Bumping).]_
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by [Steven Stern (sterndata)](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sterndata/).
 *   Forum: [Developing with WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/wp-advanced/)
   
   In reply to: [the_post_thumbnail() as og:image infamous bug ;-)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the_post_thumbnail-as-ogimage-infamous-bug/)
 *  Thread Starter [tergra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/)
 * (@tergra)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the_post_thumbnail-as-ogimage-infamous-bug/#post-8746069)
 * Thank you. I tried this and unfortunately the same bug keeps being there… 🙁
   
   But maybe [@bcworks](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bcworks/) has it right
   when he says “the_post_thumbnail() has to be within a WP Loop because it depends
   on a valid $post value which is not yet set in page headers.” too ? I put your
   code just before </head> though, if it changes anything. Thanks for your help
   guys !
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by [tergra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/).
 *   Forum: [Developing with WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/wp-advanced/)
   
   In reply to: [the_post_thumbnail() as og:image infamous bug ;-)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the_post_thumbnail-as-ogimage-infamous-bug/)
 *  Thread Starter [tergra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/)
 * (@tergra)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the_post_thumbnail-as-ogimage-infamous-bug/#post-8744425)
 * Yes sure 🙂
    For instance, for the above statement and [this page](http://beastof.com/fr/q/faut-il-imposer-le-volontariat-a-lecole/),
   Facebook debugguer says the following : [https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fbeastof.com%2Ffr%2Fq%2Ffaut-il-imposer-le-volontariat-a-lecole%2F](https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fbeastof.com%2Ffr%2Fq%2Ffaut-il-imposer-le-volontariat-a-lecole%2F)
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by [tergra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/).
 *   Forum: [Developing with WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/wp-advanced/)
   
   In reply to: [the_post_thumbnail() as og:image infamous bug ;-)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the_post_thumbnail-as-ogimage-infamous-bug/)
 *  Thread Starter [tergra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/)
 * (@tergra)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the_post_thumbnail-as-ogimage-infamous-bug/#post-8742362)
 * Oh I see, thank you. Indeed I tried with <meta property=”og:image” content=”<?
   php the_post_thumbnail_url(large); ?>” /> and it doesn’t work either 😀
 * Then how to achieve what I wanna do ? Thanks !
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AccessPress Social Share] Counter issues on Facebook / Pinterest](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/counter-issues-on-facebook-pinterest/)
 *  Thread Starter [tergra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tergra/)
 * (@tergra)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/counter-issues-on-facebook-pinterest/#post-8353808)
 * Hey, I see. Is there a way to fix this ourselves, to code something along the
   way that would count private shares for instance, and deduce them from the global
   Facebook share count ? Thank you !

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)