Title: tecmint's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tecmint

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SyntaxHighlighter Evolved] JavaScript Code Formatting Issue in Posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/javascript-code-formatting-issue-in-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/javascript-code-formatting-issue-in-posts/#post-16868553)
 * I have tried all the possible things, like block editor with syntax highlighting
   block, etc but it is not working..
 * Any solution? Or should I move to other plugin?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SyntaxHighlighter Evolved] JavaScript Code Formatting Issue in Posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/javascript-code-formatting-issue-in-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/javascript-code-formatting-issue-in-posts/#post-16867774)
 * [@dericleeyy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dericleeyy/)
 * Thanks, but that’s not possible, how come I edit the html content of a post or
   page without going to the classic editor? switching to another plugin..
   Now I
   have to open each post and do changes as per the new plugin… Also, the support
   of your plugin is very slow, you guys took a month to reply…Thanks…
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SyntaxHighlighter Evolved] JavaScript Code Formatting Issue in Posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/javascript-code-formatting-issue-in-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/javascript-code-formatting-issue-in-posts/#post-16850443)
 * [@erania-pinnera](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erania-pinnera/)
 * Any update to fix this issue? or should i move to other plugin?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SyntaxHighlighter Evolved] JavaScript Code Formatting Issue in Posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/javascript-code-formatting-issue-in-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/javascript-code-formatting-issue-in-posts/#post-16835864)
 * Hi [@erania-pinnera](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erania-pinnera/)
 * It still not working, see attached gif…
 * [https://gifyu.com/image/SQ7p6](https://gifyu.com/image/SQ7p6)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SyntaxHighlighter Evolved] JavaScript Code Formatting Issue in Posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/javascript-code-formatting-issue-in-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/javascript-code-formatting-issue-in-posts/#post-16823412)
 * [@erania-pinnera](https://wordpress.org/support/users/erania-pinnera/)
 * It is still not working with HTML block on Block editor as well, and I can’t 
   use Block editor.. any solution to fix this?
 *   Forum: [Developing with WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/wp-advanced/)
   
   In reply to: [How to Highlight Author and Administrator Comments in Posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-highlight-author-and-administrator-comments-in-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [3 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-highlight-author-and-administrator-comments-in-posts/#post-16329566)
 * [@gappiah](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gappiah/)
 * Can you please provide the CSS to highlight the original author’s comment using
   class `comment-author-jdoe`.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All in One SEO – AI SEO Plugin to Boost SEO Rankings & Traffic (Schema, Local SEO, Sitemap & SEO Insights)] Paginated Comments Pages have noindex and nofollow tag](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/paginated-comments-pages-have-noindex-and-nofollow-tag/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/paginated-comments-pages-have-noindex-and-nofollow-tag/#post-16274082)
 * [@prabhatrai](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prabhatrai/)
 * Could you please give me the exact filter code to set the **index** tag for all
   paginated comments for posts? I am not familiar with WordPress coding…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All in One SEO – AI SEO Plugin to Boost SEO Rankings & Traffic (Schema, Local SEO, Sitemap & SEO Insights)] Critical Error – Not able to Switch Between Visual and Text Editor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/critical-error-not-able-to-switch-between-visual-and-text-editor/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [6 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/critical-error-not-able-to-switch-between-visual-and-text-editor/#post-12263712)
 * I fixed by clearing server, CDN and browser cache..
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[All in One SEO – AI SEO Plugin to Boost SEO Rankings & Traffic (Schema, Local SEO, Sitemap & SEO Insights)] Title, Description and Keywords Boxes Not Aligned Properly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-description-and-keywords-boxes-not-aligned-properly/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-description-and-keywords-boxes-not-aligned-properly/#post-11644708)
 * Thanks it fixed by clearing cache..
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AMP] AMP Pages Not Working After Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amp-pages-not-working-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amp-pages-not-working-after-update/#post-10268840)
 * [@ryankienstra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryankienstra/),
 * I tried that too, disabled all plugins except AMP, still the content is not showing
   with AMP version 0.7.0..
 * The older version of AMP 0.6.2, works perfectly, that means issue with new AMP
   version only…that you have to fix…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AMP] AMP Pages Not Working After Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amp-pages-not-working-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amp-pages-not-working-after-update/#post-10266027)
 * [@ryankienstra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryankienstra/) and [@westonruter](https://wordpress.org/support/users/westonruter/)
 * Any update about fix? or should I use different AMP plugin?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AMP] AMP Pages Not Working After Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amp-pages-not-working-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amp-pages-not-working-after-update/#post-10265044)
 * [@ryankienstra](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ryankienstra/)
 * No I didn’t see any warnings while adding content in WP post editor.
 * No, I didn’t added any custom code to amp plugin nor to any of the plugins I 
   am using now.
 * I am using Hueman Theme for your information.
 * I found the fix, actually with AMP 0.6.2 version, the content is displaying correctly,
   I have tested on my local setup.
 * But when I am using AMP 0.7.0 version the content is not showing..
 * I have more than 3000 pages, and all of them showing errors on Google Search 
   Console, so the way to fix for now is to use AMP 0.6.2, until you guys fix the
   issue in new version AMP 0.7.0.
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/).
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AMP] AMP Pages Not Working After Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amp-pages-not-working-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amp-pages-not-working-after-update/#post-10264938)
 * [@westonruter](https://wordpress.org/support/users/westonruter/),
 * I used to grep utility to find the ‘the_content’ string in the plugins directory
   and this is what I get..
 *     ```
       plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/modules/aioseop_sitemap.php:			// Check images galleries in the content. DO NOT run the_content filter here as it might cause issues with other shortcodes.
       plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/trunk/modules/aioseop_sitemap.php:			// Check images galleries in the content. DO NOT run the_content filter here as it might cause issues with other shortcodes.
       plugins/amp/includes/templates/class-amp-content.php:		// First, embeds + the_content filter.
       plugins/amp/includes/templates/class-amp-content.php:		$content        = apply_filters( 'the_content', $content );
       plugins/amp/includes/utils/class-amp-validation-utils.php:		$wrapped_filters = array( 'the_content', 'the_excerpt' );
       plugins/amp/includes/utils/class-amp-validation-utils.php:		$markup = apply_filters( 'the_content', $markup );
       plugins/amp/jetpack-helper.php: * Remove the Related Posts placeholder and headline that gets hooked into the_content
       plugins/amp/jetpack-helper.php:		remove_filter( 'the_content', array( $jprp, 'filter_add_target_to_dom' ), 40 );
       plugins/amp/readme.txt:- Fix: Don't fire the_content for featured image output
       plugins/amp/wpcom-helper.php:add_action( 'pre_amp_render_post', 'jetpack_amp_disable_the_content_filters' );
       plugins/amp/wpcom-helper.php: * Disable the_content filters for Jetpack.
       plugins/amp/wpcom-helper.php:function jetpack_amp_disable_the_content_filters() {
       plugins/wp-fastest-cache/inc/cache.php:			remove_filter('the_content_feed', 'wp_staticize_emoji');
       plugins/lazy-load/lazy-load.php:		add_filter( 'the_content', array( __CLASS__, 'add_image_placeholders' ), 99 ); // run this later, so other content filters have run, including image_add_wh on WP.com
       plugins/subscribe-to-comments-reloaded/wp_subscribe_reloaded.php:			remove_filter( 'the_content', 'wpautop' );
       ```
   
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AMP] AMP Pages Not Working After Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amp-pages-not-working-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amp-pages-not-working-after-update/#post-10262138)
 * [@westonruter](https://wordpress.org/support/users/westonruter/) The CSS issue
   I fixed, but about content is still not showing…
 * I use following plugins..
 * Akismet Anti-Spam
    All In One SEO Pack AMP Facebook Like Thumbnail Google XML
   Sitemap for Images Google XML Sitemaps Lazy Load Light – Responsive LightBox 
   QuickieBar PRO Really Simple SSL Subscribe to Comments Reloaded WP Fastest Cache
   WP-PageNavi
 * I am using these plugins since last 4 years and AMP plugin was added 2 years 
   back it was running smooth till May 5th, after plugin update suddenly the content
   stopped showing…
 * I am using PHP 5.3.3 ..
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AMP] AMP Pages Not Working After Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amp-pages-not-working-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/)
 * (@tecmint)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/amp-pages-not-working-after-update/#post-10260866)
 * [@westonruter](https://wordpress.org/support/users/westonruter/) could you please
   check and give me a fix for my AMP pages..
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by [tecmint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/).

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tecmint/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)