Title: Vinay Prajapati's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Vinay Prajapati

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Redirect attachment URLs to original post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-attachment-urls-to-original-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [Vinay Prajapati](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/)
 * (@techprevue)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-attachment-urls-to-original-post/#post-10994138)
 * thanks, I shall write to you shortly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Redirect attachment URLs to original post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-attachment-urls-to-original-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [Vinay Prajapati](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/)
 * (@techprevue)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-attachment-urls-to-original-post/#post-10987463)
 * Thanks @[amboutwe](https://wordpress.org/support/users/amboutwe/). I was redirecting
   all attachment pages to post through a premium plugin. Still, have a premium 
   plugin Is there anything that I need to change? Please help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Job Manager] How to export website data from jobroller to jobify theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-export-website-data-from-jobroller-to-jobify-theme/)
 *  [Vinay Prajapati](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/)
 * (@techprevue)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-export-website-data-from-jobroller-to-jobify-theme/#post-4745240)
 * Jobroller 1.7.4 dev to Jobify 1.8.0 – is this possible?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Fastest Cache - WordPress Cache Plugin] WordPress Admin Bar is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-admin-bar-is-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [Vinay Prajapati](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/)
 * (@techprevue)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-admin-bar-is-not-working/#post-4969323)
 * But somehow we can manage it. If so, then let me know how?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Fastest Cache - WordPress Cache Plugin] WordPress Admin Bar is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-admin-bar-is-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [Vinay Prajapati](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/)
 * (@techprevue)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-admin-bar-is-not-working/#post-4969320)
 * Ok, I am going to try meanwhile please tell –
    How resolve this in mobile and
   desktop view? [http://i.imgur.com/danNVOH.png](http://i.imgur.com/danNVOH.png)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Blogger to WordPress Migration](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blogger-to-wordpress-migration-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Vinay Prajapati](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/)
 * (@techprevue)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blogger-to-wordpress-migration-1/#post-3845344)
 * I am saying this because when you use **cms2cms** migration. Then there is no
   problem.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Blogger to WordPress Migration](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blogger-to-wordpress-migration-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Vinay Prajapati](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/)
 * (@techprevue)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blogger-to-wordpress-migration-1/#post-3845339)
 * Finally I assure you guys it is bug. It should be fixed soon. I have tried with
   default unedited theme and new db. Please inform developer!
 * thanks and best regards.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Blogger to WordPress Migration](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blogger-to-wordpress-migration-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Vinay Prajapati](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/)
 * (@techprevue)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blogger-to-wordpress-migration-1/#post-3845336)
 * I have imported with unedited Twenty Twelve!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Use existing database on new installation.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/use-existing-database-on-new-installation/)
 *  [Vinay Prajapati](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/)
 * (@techprevue)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/use-existing-database-on-new-installation/#post-3845163)
 * My old blog is Blogger I have exported all posts and now I want to upload it 
   to self hosted WP. Then how it will be possible. Any guess? I am talking about
   xml import in blogger. do not tell –
 * 1. import to wordpress.com and then export and again upload to self hosted.
    
   2. use blogger appspot.com engine which in available since 2009
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Blogger to WordPress Migration](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blogger-to-wordpress-migration-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Vinay Prajapati](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techprevue/)
 * (@techprevue)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blogger-to-wordpress-migration-1/#post-3845293)
 * Code disappearing means it is not auto parsed. And widget is appearing in place
   of code. I am using this theme – WPBANDIT -TYPEGRID. It is a premium theme. All
   goes fine when I migrate thru cms2cms.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)