Title: techmedx's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# techmedx

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techmedx/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techmedx/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techmedx/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techmedx/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techmedx/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techmedx/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techmedx/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techmedx/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Subscription not appearing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/subscription-not-appearing-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [techmedx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techmedx/)
 * (@techmedx)
 * [8 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/subscription-not-appearing-2/#post-9830734)
 * I just found when I go to the WooCommerce “Status” page says I have outdated 
   plugins for Subscriptions, and my Inuit PaymentGateway. However when I go to 
   the plugins page I do not have the “update now” and everything appears as if 
   it is up to date. It lists version 2.1.3 so it is obviously out of date as 2.2.16
   is current.
 * So now how do I update subscriptions plugin manually without removing any data?
   If I try to deactivate and remove the plugin it says it will delete the data 
   🙁
 * Any help would be appreciated. My subscriptions for today are not processing,
   so I really hope to have this resolved today to prevent another day of missed
   transactions.
 * Thanks!
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by [techmedx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techmedx/).
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Subscription not appearing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/subscription-not-appearing/)
 *  Thread Starter [techmedx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techmedx/)
 * (@techmedx)
 * [8 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/subscription-not-appearing/#post-9830617)
 * closed moved to [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/subscription-not-appearing-2/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/subscription-not-appearing-2/)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Subscription not appearing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/subscription-not-appearing/)
 *  Thread Starter [techmedx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techmedx/)
 * (@techmedx)
 * [8 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/subscription-not-appearing/#post-9830594)
 * Thanks! I’ll re-post it there.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)