Title: tdsbc's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tdsbc

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Developing with WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/wp-advanced/)
   
   In reply to: [Removing right hand white space (column?) in Twenty ten](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-right-hand-white-space-column-in-twenty-ten/)
 *  Thread Starter [tdsbc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/)
 * (@tdsbc)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-right-hand-white-space-column-in-twenty-ten/#post-17821487)
 * Thank you both.
 * I’m not sure how to upload the requested screenshot though; sorry.
 * John
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [No connection to wp-admin in Docker](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-connection-to-wp-admin-in-docker/)
 *  Thread Starter [tdsbc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/)
 * (@tdsbc)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-connection-to-wp-admin-in-docker/#post-17561598)
 * Hi t-p,
 * Thanks for the response.
 * However, I’m at a loss as to how this is an SSL issue.
 * I’m quite able to access the website locally using [http://10.0.0.12:8000](http://10.0.0.12:8000).
   It is only when I add /wp-admin that the error occurs.
 * John
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto-Install Free SSL – Generate & Install Free SSL Certificates] Critical error on this website. Check admin email for instruction](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/critical-error-on-this-website-check-admin-email-for-instruction/)
 *  Thread Starter [tdsbc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/)
 * (@tdsbc)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/critical-error-on-this-website-check-admin-email-for-instruction/#post-16938244)
 * We have been going round in circles over this. So much so I’ve decided to uninstall
   the plugin.
 * Nothing should be this hard especially as the original SSL cert.pem worked well.
 * John
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto-Install Free SSL – Generate & Install Free SSL Certificates] Critical error on this website. Check admin email for instruction](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/critical-error-on-this-website-check-admin-email-for-instruction/)
 *  Thread Starter [tdsbc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/)
 * (@tdsbc)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/critical-error-on-this-website-check-admin-email-for-instruction/#post-16933969)
 * *Please send a link to this forum post to your web hosting provider and request
   help.*
 * As I am the web hosting provider it doesn’t help.
 * I’m having difficulty in understanding why I was able to initiate the SSL certificate
   but unable to update it!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Admin email from Let’s Encrypt free SSL](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/admin-email-from-lets-encrypt-free-ssl/)
 *  Thread Starter [tdsbc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/)
 * (@tdsbc)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/admin-email-from-lets-encrypt-free-ssl/#post-16912136)
 * I wondered but it was the non arrival of the email to my WordPress admin email
   address that instigated this enquiry.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Admin email from Let’s Encrypt free SSL](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/admin-email-from-lets-encrypt-free-ssl/)
 *  Thread Starter [tdsbc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/)
 * (@tdsbc)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/admin-email-from-lets-encrypt-free-ssl/#post-16911434)
 * Thanks for the responses.
 * I am using a plugin called Auto-Install Free SSL 3.6.0 from my Dashboard.
 *   Forum: [Localhost Installs](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/localhost-installs/)
   
   In reply to: [Docker WordPress digital certificate](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/docker-wordpress-digital-certificate/)
 *  Thread Starter [tdsbc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tdsbc/)
 * (@tdsbc)
 * [3 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/docker-wordpress-digital-certificate/#post-16680088)
 * OK Thx

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)