Title: tbm2's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tbm2

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP YouTube Lyte] YouTube videos no longer displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/youtube-videos-no-longer-displaying/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/youtube-videos-no-longer-displaying/#post-7037887)
 * Yep, all working great now! Thanks for the quick fix 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP YouTube Lyte] YouTube videos no longer displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/youtube-videos-no-longer-displaying/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/youtube-videos-no-longer-displaying/#post-7037862)
 * Thanks Frank, I’m sure that’s probably fixed it. I’m still seeing 1.6.5 in my
   dashboard at the moment but will try again later.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP YouTube Lyte] YouTube videos no longer displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/youtube-videos-no-longer-displaying/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/youtube-videos-no-longer-displaying/#post-7037847)
 * I’ll try and get the broken version up and (not) running again so you can see
   but might not be able to do it today (small children are demanding my attention!)
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP YouTube Lyte] YouTube videos no longer displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/youtube-videos-no-longer-displaying/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/youtube-videos-no-longer-displaying/#post-7037823)
 * Fortunately I used my local backup to roll back to the previous plugin version
   and the videos are now working again.
 * Until I can investigate fully, I’m wondering if it’s something to do with the
   way I style my layout using CSS. What I do is wrap the YT link in a div and style
   the padding etc using class.
 * For example:
 * `<div class="YTvid">httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxx</div>`
 * That’s all I can think might have caused the problem. It works fine on the older
   version but breaks on updating.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Orders page layout issue after upgrading to 2.4.7](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/orders-page-layout-issue-after-upgrading-to-247/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/orders-page-layout-issue-after-upgrading-to-247/#post-6593377)
 * Thanks, that’s interesting to know. I’m not so much bothered about hiding the
   redundant button but more interested in getting back the quick link functionality
   if I can (the View/Delete order links etc.) Not essential just occasionally used
   and I can always do it another way.
 * I’ve tried flushing the cache but didn’t help. Not to worry, maybe it’s a bug
   that will get ironed out if anyone else sees it too.
 * Thanks for your help though 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Orders page layout issue after upgrading to 2.4.7](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/orders-page-layout-issue-after-upgrading-to-247/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/orders-page-layout-issue-after-upgrading-to-247/#post-6593363)
 * Hmmm, well I deactivated every plugin apart from Woocommerce and changed theme
   to 2015 (although thinking about it, the theme shouldn’t even affect backend 
   layout should it?) but it still happens.
 * Strange that it’s not affecting your installation. I also have a localhost WP
   install and the same thing happens on there even though it’s a completely independent
   setup/database etc.
 * My items are Variable Products and digital downloads so maybe it’s unique to 
   something like that. It’s not a massive problem as I can just edit any orders
   via Bulk Actions dropdown but maybe someone else is having the same issue to 
   confirm it’s not just me!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Orders page layout issue after upgrading to 2.4.7](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/orders-page-layout-issue-after-upgrading-to-247/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/orders-page-layout-issue-after-upgrading-to-247/#post-6593358)
 * Thanks Lorro, my theme is Woocommerce’s Storefront so I would have thought it
   should certainly be compatible.
 * The email addresses are actually there, I’ve just blurred them out in my screenshot.
   When I inspect the code for that rectangle button in Chrome it has the following
   code:
 *     ```
       <button type="button" class="toggle-row">
       <span class="screen-reader-text">Show more details</span>
       </button>
       ```
   
 * The button does nothing when clicked so I’ll have to investigate a little more.
   The icons I have under Actions are from the “WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing
   Slips” but I tried disabling that and it didn’t help.
 * I’ll go through my plugins and see if a conflict is causing it but I don’t have
   many others.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EU VAT Assistant for WooCommerce] Country name not displayed correctly when EU VAT number changed to "Hidden"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/country-name-not-displayed-correctly-when-eu-vat-number-changed-to-hidden/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/country-name-not-displayed-correctly-when-eu-vat-number-changed-to-hidden/#post-5792334)
 * All seems to be working great now – thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EU VAT Assistant for WooCommerce] Country name not displayed correctly when EU VAT number changed to "Hidden"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/country-name-not-displayed-correctly-when-eu-vat-number-changed-to-hidden/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/country-name-not-displayed-correctly-when-eu-vat-number-changed-to-hidden/#post-5792326)
 * Also (and this could be unrelated) but I’m pretty sure that before the update,
   when I selected the country dropdown that I was genuinely in at checkout (and
   which matched geolocation correctly), the self-certification box didn’t display.
   This seems like expected behaviour as I had selected [only when there is insufficient
   evidence] in the options.
 * But now the self certification box appears all the time, even if I’m in the country
   I say I am.
 * Is this how it should be?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EU VAT Assistant for WooCommerce] Country name not displayed correctly when EU VAT number changed to "Hidden"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/country-name-not-displayed-correctly-when-eu-vat-number-changed-to-hidden/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/country-name-not-displayed-correctly-when-eu-vat-number-changed-to-hidden/#post-5792324)
 * I have another test site which still has Version 1.2.1.150213 of your plugin 
   and that’s displaying the country name fine. On my other test site which has 
   the most recent update it has the “{billing_country}” issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EU VAT Assistant for WooCommerce] Country name not displayed correctly when EU VAT number changed to "Hidden"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/country-name-not-displayed-correctly-when-eu-vat-number-changed-to-hidden/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/country-name-not-displayed-correctly-when-eu-vat-number-changed-to-hidden/#post-5792323)
 * Doesn’t look like a cache issue. I’ve cleared the cache and tried it in 3 browsers(
   IE, Firefox & Chrome) and also tried it on my phone’s browser that’s never looked
   at the site. All are displaying:
 * “I confirm I am established, have my permanent address, or usually reside within{
   billing_country}.”
 * Previous version definitely worked OK and displayed country name correctly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EU VAT Assistant for WooCommerce] Country name not displayed correctly when EU VAT number changed to "Hidden"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/country-name-not-displayed-correctly-when-eu-vat-number-changed-to-hidden/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/country-name-not-displayed-correctly-when-eu-vat-number-changed-to-hidden/#post-5792321)
 * Lol, just updated again – still not working!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EU VAT Assistant for WooCommerce] Country name not displayed correctly when EU VAT number changed to "Hidden"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/country-name-not-displayed-correctly-when-eu-vat-number-changed-to-hidden/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/country-name-not-displayed-correctly-when-eu-vat-number-changed-to-hidden/#post-5792320)
 * Great, thanks for the plugin too, very useful!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EU VAT Assistant for WooCommerce] Country name not displayed correctly when EU VAT number changed to "Hidden"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/country-name-not-displayed-correctly-when-eu-vat-number-changed-to-hidden/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/country-name-not-displayed-correctly-when-eu-vat-number-changed-to-hidden/#post-5792317)
 * Just updated but it seems worse than before and says “billing_country” all the
   time now, instead of the actual country name (regardless of settings).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Products Per Page for WooCommerce] Fatal php errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-php-errors-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbm2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/)
 * (@tbm2)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-php-errors-1/#post-5782797)
 * Good news Jeroen, there haven’t been any more errors since I updated the code
   as you suggested!
 * The plugin has been active since yesterday so looks like all is good now.
 * Thanks for your help and a really useful plugin 🙂

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbm2/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)