Title: tbarb13's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tbarb13

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WCFM Marketplace - Multivendor Marketplace for WooCommerce] Color of storefront and dashboard not changing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/color-of-storefront-and-dashboard-not-changing/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbarb13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/)
 * (@tbarb13)
 * [5 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/color-of-storefront-and-dashboard-not-changing/#post-14746284)
 * Pictures:
 * 1) View of **admin** dashboard style and settings: [https://i.imgur.com/jQrdFNb.png](https://i.imgur.com/jQrdFNb.png)
 * 2) View of **vendor** dashboard style and settings: [https://i.imgur.com/EAcIC8d.png](https://i.imgur.com/EAcIC8d.png)
 * As you can see the settings are the same for both, but the style on the vendor
   side is not updating.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Site not adding emails to subscriber list](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-not-adding-emails-to-subscriber-list/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbarb13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/)
 * (@tbarb13)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-not-adding-emails-to-subscriber-list/#post-14535106)
 * That’s ok. I’m just going to uninstall. Thanks for all your help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Site not adding emails to subscriber list](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-not-adding-emails-to-subscriber-list/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbarb13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/)
 * (@tbarb13)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-not-adding-emails-to-subscriber-list/#post-14533240)
 * I wasn’t saying I want Contact Form 7 to provide subscriber signup forms. I have
   a form on my site that I created using your plugin. I am using the Creativemail
   plugin to send the signup email.
 * Here’s the problem. Whenever a user submits their email using my form, they are
   not being attributed as a Subscriber by my site. In fact, they aren’t being attributed
   as anything. And as far as I can tell their contact information isn’t even being
   stored in my site. I haven’t changed any of the default settings, so I’m not 
   really sure why it’s doing this.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Creative Mail – Easier WordPress & WooCommerce Email Marketing] Automated E-mail response via Crestive mail](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-e-mail-response-via-crestive-mail/)
 *  [tbarb13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/)
 * (@tbarb13)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automated-e-mail-response-via-crestive-mail/#post-14524060)
 * I am having the exact same problem and nothing is working. All of the articles
   on the creativemail support are irrelevant. I can’t get creativemail to import
   any of my contacts to my welcome campaign. They get imported, but no one ever
   receives my welcome email.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Mobile Menu - The Mobile-Friendly Responsive Menu] Theme icons are being replaced with Asian icons](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-icons-are-being-replaced-with-asian-icons/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbarb13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/)
 * (@tbarb13)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-icons-are-being-replaced-with-asian-icons/#post-7419979)
 * Thank you for helping me with this. Looking forward to the next update!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [How to make website menu header transparent?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-website-menu-header-transparent/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbarb13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/)
 * (@tbarb13)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-website-menu-header-transparent/#post-7419181)
 * Is there a way to make this change only show on the homepage?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How to restrict certain users from posting in certain categories?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-restrict-certain-users-from-posting-in-certain-categories-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [tbarb13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tbarb13/)
 * (@tbarb13)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-restrict-certain-users-from-posting-in-certain-categories-1/#post-7088795)
 * Thank you, but this plugin isn’t compatible with my version of WP apparently.
   I think I’m on 4.4.2 and this hasn’t been updated since 4.3.3. I tried to use
   it and was still having the same problem.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)