Title: tarik2's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tarik2

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tarik2/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tarik2/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tarik2/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tarik2/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tarik2/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tarik2/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tarik2/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tarik2/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Localhost Installs](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/localhost-installs/)
   
   In reply to: [Can’t see Plugins or Themes market, self hosted website.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-plugins-or-themes-market-self-hosted-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [tarik2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tarik2/)
 * (@tarik2)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-plugins-or-themes-market-self-hosted-website/#post-11037956)
 * [@fierevere](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fierevere/) [@arvindsinghu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arvindsinghu/)
   Thank you both, I checked all of your notes but nothing worked, finally I stopped
   SELinux and the problem fixed, but I try to fined which service ecactly need 
   to be enabled through the SELinux.
 * Best Regards
 *   Forum: [Localhost Installs](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/localhost-installs/)
   
   In reply to: [I have a new cloud server, what I need to host WP?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-have-a-new-cloud-server-what-i-need-to-host-wp/)
 *  Thread Starter [tarik2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tarik2/)
 * (@tarik2)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-have-a-new-cloud-server-what-i-need-to-host-wp/#post-11022333)
 * OK Thank you very much, I am asking only for wordpress, after days of searching
   I found that WordPress love up to date PHP and Mysql.
 * Best Regards
 *   Forum: [Localhost Installs](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/localhost-installs/)
   
   In reply to: [I have a new cloud server, what I need to host WP?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-have-a-new-cloud-server-what-i-need-to-host-wp/)
 *  Thread Starter [tarik2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tarik2/)
 * (@tarik2)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-have-a-new-cloud-server-what-i-need-to-host-wp/#post-11022166)
 * Thanks [@sterndata](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sterndata/)
 * I worked before on Windows server 2016 and Ubuntu desktop and Ubuntu server, 
   but I didn’t went deep with them, I have time and really want to learn more, 
   so I will try on CentOS.
 * Is the Ubuntu server or CentOS will always give me the latest stable PHP and 
   Mysql versions /can I update them or I will need to wait years for a new OS release?
 * Your info ware very helpfull to me, thank you very much.
    -  This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by [tarik2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tarik2/).

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)