Title: talkplus's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# talkplus

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/talkplus/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/talkplus/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/talkplus/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/talkplus/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/talkplus/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/talkplus/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/talkplus/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/talkplus/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PixGridder] Can’t edit contents](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-edit-contents/)
 *  [talkplus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/talkplus/)
 * (@talkplus)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-edit-contents/#post-9094434)
 * I have not found a resolution yet. I loaded the ‘pro’ version which is more up
   to date and that has not fixed it. I wonder if there is a problem with either
   javascript or CSS?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PixGridder] Can’t edit contents](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-edit-contents/)
 *  [talkplus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/talkplus/)
 * (@talkplus)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-edit-contents/#post-9093149)
 * I have the same problem and it appeared straight after the latest WordPress update.
 * I now cannot edit any page of my site

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)