Title: tahi's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tahi

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tahi/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tahi/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tahi/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tahi/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tahi/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tahi/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tahi/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tahi/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [[Availability Calendar] [Plugin: Availability Calendar] Entire 2011 calendar starts on the 2nd for every month.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-availability-calendar-entire-2011-calendar-starts-on-the-2nd-for-every-month/)
 *  [tahi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tahi/)
 * (@tahi)
 * [15 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-availability-calendar-entire-2011-calendar-starts-on-the-2nd-for-every-month/#post-1892065)
 * Got the same problem. No way to get this fixed after trying various combination
   of startdate in my WP settings…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Availability Calendar] [Plugin: Availability Calendar] Not Showing in my page looks like a barcode](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-availability-calendar-not-showing-in-my-page-looks-like-a-barcode/)
 *  Thread Starter [tahi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tahi/)
 * (@tahi)
 * [15 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-availability-calendar-not-showing-in-my-page-looks-like-a-barcode/#post-1898602)
 * SOLVED
    I changed the theme to a newer theme and it works perfect.
 *   Forum: [Your WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/your-wordpress/)
   
   In reply to: [New theme…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-theme-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8/)
 *  [tahi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tahi/)
 * (@tahi)
 * [20 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-theme-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8/#post-325140)
 * Great layout, I wish I could do the same…really like da funny stuff like the 
   weightloss indicator. I just would say.may be to much clicks before reaching 
   the photo gallery.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)