Title: taffeld's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# taffeld

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Responsive Video Embedder for Rumble, Odysee, YouTube, Vimeo, Kick ...] Google structured data issues](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/google-structured-data-issues-2/)
 *  [taffeld](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/)
 * (@taffeld)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/google-structured-data-issues-2/#post-12007177)
 * Yes I received an email from google search console also complaining that I needed
   to fix videos I embedded with this plugin
 * I use Vimeo for my videos
 * Google is saying the following
 * Missing field “thumbnailUrl”
    Missing field “name” Missing field “description”
   Missing field “uploadDate”
 * ——-Message from Google —————–
 * Fix Videos markup for [https://mysiteurl.com](https://mysiteurl.com)
 * Google systems show that your site is affected by one Videos markup issue. This
   means that your Videos pages might not appear as rich results in Google Search.
 * Search Console has created a new report just for this rich result type. The new
   report enables you to identify, fix, and resubmit affected pages to Google so
   they can start appearing in Search Results with rich result features.
 * ——- End Message from Google —————–
 * IS there a fix on the horizon for this isse that Google is complaining about?
    -  This reply was modified 7 years ago by [taffeld](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/).
    -  This reply was modified 7 years ago by [taffeld](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/).
    -  This reply was modified 7 years ago by [taffeld](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gravity Forms Charts Reports] Illegal string offset](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/illegal-string-offset-34/)
 *  Thread Starter [taffeld](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/)
 * (@taffeld)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/illegal-string-offset-34/#post-9104593)
 * Still not working : [http://cvcquickpoints.org/test/](http://cvcquickpoints.org/test/)
   ———————————
   ShortCode – [gfchartsreports gf_form_id=”2″ include=”” exclude=”” type=”pie” 
   color_set=”blue” color_rand=”false” width=”40%” tooltip_style=”BOTH” position
   =”none” maxentries=”” chart_js_options=”” custom_search_criteria=””/] ——————————-
   Errors:
 * Warning: Illegal string offset ‘labels’ in /home/ccidevco/public_html/cvcquickpoints.
   org/wp-content/plugins/gf-charts-reports/gf_charts_reports.php on line 678
 * Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ccidevco/public_html/
   cvcquickpoints.org/wp-content/plugins/gf-charts-reports/gf_charts_reports.php
   on line 678
 * Warning: Illegal string offset ‘labels’ in /home/ccidevco/public_html/cvcquickpoints.
   org/wp-content/plugins/gf-charts-reports/gf_charts_reports.php on line 696
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gravity Forms Charts Reports] Illegal string offset](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/illegal-string-offset-34/)
 *  Thread Starter [taffeld](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/)
 * (@taffeld)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/illegal-string-offset-34/#post-9102486)
 * Here is the shortcode I am using:
 * [gfchartsreports gf_form_id=”3″ include=”2,3″ exclude=”1″ type=”pie” color_set
   =”blue” color_rand=”false” width=”40%” tooltip_style=”BOTH” position=”float” 
   maxentries=”100000″ chart_js_options=”” custom_search_criteria=””/]
 * I tried adding your code snibbit to the wpconfig.php file and that did not fix
   it: [http://cvcquickpoints.org/results-victim-blaming/](http://cvcquickpoints.org/results-victim-blaming/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ninja Forms - Contact Form Builder with Calculators, Quizzes, Signatures & AI Form Builder] Customise the PDF export template](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customise-the-pdf-export-template/)
 *  Thread Starter [taffeld](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/)
 * (@taffeld)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customise-the-pdf-export-template/#post-8783733)
 * Well they have updated their plug in recently so that may be part of the issue….
 * I have not been real happy with the custom PDF solution from Ninja Forms… If 
   I had it all to do over again I would probably use gravity forms rather than 
   ninja forms
    [https://wordpress.org/plugins/gravity-forms-pdf-extended/](https://wordpress.org/plugins/gravity-forms-pdf-extended/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ninja Forms - Contact Form Builder with Calculators, Quizzes, Signatures & AI Form Builder] Customise the PDF export template](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customise-the-pdf-export-template/)
 *  Thread Starter [taffeld](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/)
 * (@taffeld)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customise-the-pdf-export-template/#post-8770107)
 * I was using Ninja forms Version 2.9.33
    & PDF Form Submissions Version 1.3.5
 * I was using a web browser to preview my custom layout as I built it… which was
   a little more forgiving and more flexible vs the code that can be done on the
   actual template file…
 * So I removed all my code out of the template file and and slowly added it back…
   bit by bit until I found something that may need to be done differently… rather
   than test my code in a browser like I was previously doing. I would have to do
   a test export to preview it to see if it still worked.
 * If it did, then I kept adding more and more code back and testing until it broke.
 * Then when it broke I peeled some code out bit by bit and tested it until I isolated
   the problem code and either fixed the code or came up with an alternate method
   to achieve the same effect, and would keep testing via PDF export until I found
   a way to achieve the desired look that did not break the PDF export.
 * I forget what exactly needed to be done differently in my layout code.. I think
   there was a table cell that was missing a closing tag in a nested table, that
   was one thing I remember fixing… there were a few other tags that did not behave
   exactly as they did when previewed in a browser… like <p> was not giving me a
   double space so I used <br><br> where I wanted my paragraph breaks to be as a
   quick work around..
 * So Hope this helps… Good luck on your project
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Visualizer – Tables & Charts Manager with Built-in AI Generator] Graphs not Shoinwg up in Safari Mobile Browser](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/graphs-not-shoinwg-up-in-safari-mobile-browser/)
 *  Thread Starter [taffeld](https://wordpress.org/support/users/taffeld/)
 * (@taffeld)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/graphs-not-shoinwg-up-in-safari-mobile-browser/#post-7125262)
 * Ok I sent you an email

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)