Title: tab-numlock's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tab-numlock

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tab-numlock/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tab-numlock/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tab-numlock/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tab-numlock/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tab-numlock/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tab-numlock/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tab-numlock/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tab-numlock/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Your WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/your-wordpress/)
   
   In reply to: [First attempt, two days on](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-attempt-two-days-on/)
 *  Thread Starter [tab-numlock](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tab-numlock/)
 * (@tab-numlock)
 * [18 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-attempt-two-days-on/#post-878102)
 * LOL, I love liberals. You’re so oblivious to your own intolerance.
 * And have you seen Chrisber’s blog? It looks like something a teen-aged girl would
   do. Hard to navigate too. He needs some kind of “home” button. I’d post some 
   embarrassing excerpts from it but I’m, well, a man.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [How do I get my wordpress blog to look more like a website ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-get-my-wordpress-blog-to-look-more-like-a-website/)
 *  [tab-numlock](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tab-numlock/)
 * (@tab-numlock)
 * [18 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-get-my-wordpress-blog-to-look-more-like-a-website/#post-876128)
 * It looks fine but is too narrow. Find a theme which will be more full screen 
   width at 1024×768 rez. Or maybe there’s a way to edit your theme. I’d be interested
   in knowing this myself.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)