Title: synth01's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# synth01

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/synth01/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/synth01/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/synth01/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/synth01/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/synth01/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/synth01/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/synth01/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/synth01/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Keap Official Opt-in Forms] Adding plugin to more than two sites removes existing api connection](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-plugin-to-more-than-two-sites-removes-existing-api-connection/)
 *  [synth01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/synth01/)
 * (@synth01)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-plugin-to-more-than-two-sites-removes-existing-api-connection/#post-9550346)
 * I had the same thing occur. It seems infusionsoft app cannot handle more than
   one wordpress plugin integration. I uninstalled the plugin from my second site
   and fixed my campaign on the first site and republished. That’s unfortunate. 
   I hope they change this in future updates.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Openid problems with WordPress 2,8](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/openid-problems-with-wordpress-28/)
 *  [synth01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/synth01/)
 * (@synth01)
 * [17 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/openid-problems-with-wordpress-28/#post-1105770)
 * I have a similar problem, only I just barely started using openID on my blog.
   Haven’t seen any administrator page problems, though I am stumped over the lack
   of openID integration in the comments form even though I’m using the Kubrick 
   theme’s comments.php file.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Clicking on date archive redirects to main page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/clicking-on-date-archive-redirects-to-main-page/)
 *  [synth01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/synth01/)
 * (@synth01)
 * [17 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/clicking-on-date-archive-redirects-to-main-page/#post-1024526)
 * So it’s just with date archives? My guess would have been your wordpress core
   got corrupted, but since you re-installed and this occurs with any theme, I can’t
   fathom what might be the problem… Sorry. Good luck, though.
 * PHP 5 vs. PHP 4?
 * Server issues; crazy PHP settings?
 * I’m no expert, just shooting in the dark.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Clicking on date archive redirects to main page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/clicking-on-date-archive-redirects-to-main-page/)
 *  [synth01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/synth01/)
 * (@synth01)
 * [17 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/clicking-on-date-archive-redirects-to-main-page/#post-1024275)
 * Can you paste the html code for your page here? Even better, paste the text from
   your sidebar.php file so we can take a look.
 * I’m assuming your problem is with only one theme?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)