Title: Swamp_Monkey's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Swamp_Monkey

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Gray and Square] Bork my site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bork-my-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [Swamp_Monkey](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/)
 * (@swamp_monkey)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bork-my-site/#post-7896774)
 * Done. Sorry for the delay.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Gray and Square] Bork my site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bork-my-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [Swamp_Monkey](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/)
 * (@swamp_monkey)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bork-my-site/#post-7896767)
 * Not a problem, but I don’t know how to edit my review. I’d be happy to give the
   theme more stars.
 * Everything does indeed work now that I managed to make sure my hosting account
   was set up with the proper version of PHP. The theme does look very nice, however
   it is not right for my site.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Gray and Square] Broken for me](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-for-me-2/)
 *  [Swamp_Monkey](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/)
 * (@swamp_monkey)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-for-me-2/#post-7859404)
 * Wie sagt man “I’m sorry,” auf Deutsch?
 * It appears I owe you an apology, Dennis. Although my control panel reports that
   I am running PHP 5.4.32, running phpinfo indicates that it was indeed 5.2.
 * So, I’m sorry for my previous comments.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Gray and Square] Bork my site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bork-my-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [Swamp_Monkey](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/)
 * (@swamp_monkey)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bork-my-site/#post-7896762)
 * How do you say “I’m sorry” in German?
 * It appears I owe you an apology, Dennis. Although my control panel reports that
   I am running PHP 5.4.32, running phpinfo indicates that it was indeed 5.2.
 * So, I’m sorry for my previous comments.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Gray and Square] Bork my site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bork-my-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [Swamp_Monkey](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/)
 * (@swamp_monkey)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bork-my-site/#post-7896761)
 * As I stated in the other thread, my host is running PHP 5.4.32.
 * But it’s better to be condescending, I guess.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Gray and Square] Broken for me](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-for-me-2/)
 *  [Swamp_Monkey](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/)
 * (@swamp_monkey)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-for-me-2/#post-7859403)
 * > I get the same error, and my host is currently running **PHP 5.4.32**.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Gray and Square] Broken for me](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-for-me-2/)
 *  [Swamp_Monkey](https://wordpress.org/support/users/swamp_monkey/)
 * (@swamp_monkey)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-for-me-2/#post-7859401)
 * I get the same error, and my host is currently running PHP 5.4.32. Installing
   this theme resulted in my site being entirely broken – no matter what page I 
   look at, all I get is:
 * Warning: Unexpected character in input: ‘\’ (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home2/…/wp-
   content/themes/gray-and-square/functions.php on line 5
 * Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home2/…/wp-content/themes/
   gray-and-square/functions.php on line 5
 * I gotta say, I don’t really like the theme author’s response to iom100uk on this.
   Will try to fix my site, but will be wary of this author’s themes in the future.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)