Title: svdd's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# svdd

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Taproot] Logo size mobile / tablet](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/logo-size-mobile-tablet/)
 *  Thread Starter [svdd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/)
 * (@svdd)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/logo-size-mobile-tablet/#post-14127069)
 * Thanks Sky, that does solve the issue!
 * cheers,
    Simon
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Taproot] white line under text in footer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-line-under-text-in-footer/)
 *  Thread Starter [svdd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/)
 * (@svdd)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-line-under-text-in-footer/#post-10380111)
 * thanks!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Taproot] white line under text in footer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-line-under-text-in-footer/)
 *  Thread Starter [svdd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/)
 * (@svdd)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/white-line-under-text-in-footer/#post-10356549)
 * I changed it back to the bottom bar, as the height of the footer was too high…
   Is there a way to put a link into the bottom bar?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Taproot] How to change the look of the list items](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-look-of-the-list-items/)
 *  Thread Starter [svdd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/)
 * (@svdd)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-look-of-the-list-items/#post-10228352)
 * Ok thanks!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Taproot] How to change the look of the list items](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-look-of-the-list-items/)
 *  Thread Starter [svdd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/)
 * (@svdd)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-look-of-the-list-items/#post-10227529)
 * This does work for the desktop version, but on android & iphone this doesn’t 
   seem to stick 😉 I was mostly looking to use this specifically for phones…
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Taproot] sidebar background color](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-background-color-10/)
 *  Thread Starter [svdd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/)
 * (@svdd)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-background-color-10/#post-10214646)
 * just to tag this as resolved, thanks again!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Taproot] How to change the look of the list items](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-look-of-the-list-items/)
 *  Thread Starter [svdd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/)
 * (@svdd)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-look-of-the-list-items/#post-10214637)
 * thanks that also worked…. 🙂
 * just one more thing: I want to make the navbar (and logo above) “sticky”.
 * I have the general option to make the header sticky but that seems to do nothing.
   I’ve tried plugins, but I can’t seem to define the right class to do this. (My
   html/php/asp work has been mostly pre-CSS so this isn’t my strong suit.)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Taproot] How to change the look of the list items](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-look-of-the-list-items/)
 *  Thread Starter [svdd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/)
 * (@svdd)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-look-of-the-list-items/#post-10179470)
 * Works great thanks. While we’re on it I have one more issue: in the mobile view
   the logo distorts over a height of 38. (Using navbar as menu and the spread lay
   out.) Any ideas?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Taproot] sidebar background color](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-background-color-10/)
 *  Thread Starter [svdd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/)
 * (@svdd)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-background-color-10/#post-10175554)
 * Having the default sidebar selected was the secret, thanks for your support!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Taproot] How to change the look of the list items](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-look-of-the-list-items/)
 *  Thread Starter [svdd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/svdd/)
 * (@svdd)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-change-the-look-of-the-list-items/#post-10172689)
 * thanks, I think this would be a good addition. Adding ‘ul, ol {list-style-position:
   inside}’ works, but the wrapping is an issue. I’ll try adding the class, but 
   I need to figure out how this works. Thanks for your support though!
 * I think making this an easier option to style would be great!!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)