Title: supremius's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# supremius

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/supremius/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/supremius/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/supremius/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/supremius/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/supremius/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/supremius/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/supremius/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/supremius/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] The Events Calendar Rich Snippet Displaying Wrong Time](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-events-calendar-rich-snippet-displaying-wrong-time/)
 *  Thread Starter [supremius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/supremius/)
 * (@supremius)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-events-calendar-rich-snippet-displaying-wrong-time/#post-7360415)
 * Hi, using the [Google Structured Data Testing Tool](https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/u/0/?hl=EN)
   the [link](http://wpshindig.com/event/womens-javascript-study-group/2016-06-01/)
   Brook provided also shows the incorrect date/time which is a 7 hour difference.
 * Google sees this:
 * startDate 2016-06-02T01:30:00+00:00
    endDate 2016-06-02T04:00:00+00:00
 * TEC displays this:
 * June 1 @ 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
 * thanks for investigating!
 * p.s. Just saw jjbte had the same results in their thread.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] The Events Calendar Rich Snippet Displaying Wrong Time](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-events-calendar-rich-snippet-displaying-wrong-time/)
 *  Thread Starter [supremius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/supremius/)
 * (@supremius)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-events-calendar-rich-snippet-displaying-wrong-time/#post-7360392)
 * Hi Nico,
 * Yes, Google search results showed the incorrect date/time for their rich snippet
   date. I had it set in WordPress to UTC-7 so there was a 7-hour difference from
   the actual event time. An event on May 10 at 7pm displayed as May 11 in Google
   search results.
 * I changed my site back to the original UTC setting and it appears fine now in
   Google results but I figure it may cause some problems when putting up blog posts.
 * Thanks for investigating further!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Yoast Pointing to Homepage in Google for Events Manager Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-pointing-to-homepage-in-google-for-events-manager-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [supremius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/supremius/)
 * (@supremius)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-pointing-to-homepage-in-google-for-events-manager-plugin/#post-5372666)
 * Anyone? It’s happening on all links now. Just did a reset to default settings,
   I hope that helps.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MashShare - Social Media Share Buttons, Social Share Icons] Mashshare Trying to Replace Buttons with Official Facebook Like Button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mashshare-trying-to-replace-buttons-with-official-facebook-like-button/)
 *  Thread Starter [supremius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/supremius/)
 * (@supremius)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mashshare-trying-to-replace-buttons-with-official-facebook-like-button/#post-4912095)
 * Hi, sorry here’s the edited section of class.mashsharer.php I got the error on.
   With more testing, I found it’s the Twitter button that’s causing the problem
   which was generated from here:
 * [https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons#tweet](https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons#tweet)
 *     ```
       if ($f)
                       $return = '
                           <div style="line-height:10px;">&nbsp;</div>
                           <div class="mashsharer-box">
                           <div class="mashsharer-count"><font style="padding: ' . $padding . 'px ' . $padding . 'px ' . $padding . 'px ' . $padding . 'px; font-size: ' . $fontsize . 'px; font-weight:' . $fontweight . '; font-family: ' . $fontfamily . '; color: ' . $fontcolor . '; background-color: ' . $bgcolor . '; border: ' . $bordercolor . ' ' . $bordertype . ' ' . $borderwidth . 'px">' . $totalshares . '</font>
       	            <br><span class="mashsharer-sharetext">SHARES</span>
       	            </div>
   
       <div class="share">
   
       <div class="sharefb">
       <div class="fb-like" data-layout="button_count" data-action="like" data-show-faces="false" data-share="false"></div>
       </div>
   
       <div class="sharetw">
       <a href="https://twitter.com/share" class="twitter-share-button" data-via="twitter">Tweet</a>
       <script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs');</script>
       </div>
   
       <div class="likeus">LIKE US</div>
   
       <div class="likefb">
       <div class="fb-like" data-href="https://www.facebook.com" data-layout="button" data-action="like" data-show-faces="false" data-share="false"></div>
       </div>
   
       </div>'
                           . $addons .
                           '</div>
                           <div style="clear:both;:"></div>
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Sidebar Position Problem, Help!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-position-problem-help/)
 *  Thread Starter [supremius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/supremius/)
 * (@supremius)
 * [21 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-position-problem-help/#post-166529)
 * I hardly made any changes to the original file so there isn’t any js, images 
   or additional code in the sidebar. Thanks macmanx for the thought.
 * The code you mentioned Java wasn’t added by me. From what I can tell, navigation
   and sidebar are two seperate things. The alignleft and alignright tags are for
   images to wrap around text. I have made very little changes to the original file.
   The only thing I change was the px size of the header image in the header.php
   file, removed float: left from .narrowcolumn and margin: 1px auto in #page in
   the style.css file.
 * Any other thoughts?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Changing Image Header Shifts Page? Help!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-image-header-shifts-page-help/)
 *  Thread Starter [supremius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/supremius/)
 * (@supremius)
 * [21 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-image-header-shifts-page-help/#post-165736)
 * Thanks Lorelle but I can’t move the position back to the index.php page. I’ve
   tried everything from adjusting the style.css page to looking at the archive.
   php and archives.php page but nothing seems to readjust except for changing header.
   php page back to height: 198px;.
 * Any other suggestions?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)