Title: sumedh07's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# sumedh07

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sumedh07/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sumedh07/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sumedh07/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sumedh07/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sumedh07/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sumedh07/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sumedh07/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sumedh07/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Displaying excerpts from the latest posts in 3 categories on 1 page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-excerpts-from-the-latest-posts-in-3-categories-on-1-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [sumedh07](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sumedh07/)
 * (@sumedh07)
 * [18 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-excerpts-from-the-latest-posts-in-3-categories-on-1-page/#post-664776)
 * The issue is resolved, thanks!
    I just pasted the above code and made a template
   for a page, which I then used for the front ‘static’ page. Works wonderfully 
   [here](http://www.passerine.net/), thanks!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How To Embed Photoblog RSS feed’s images into blog’s sidebar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-embed-photoblog-rss-feeds-images-into-blogs-sidebar/)
 *  Thread Starter [sumedh07](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sumedh07/)
 * (@sumedh07)
 * [18 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-embed-photoblog-rss-feeds-images-into-blogs-sidebar/#post-610468)
 * No; I have tried that _theapparatus_. It doesn’t quite work…
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Displaying excerpts from the latest posts in 3 categories on 1 page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-excerpts-from-the-latest-posts-in-3-categories-on-1-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [sumedh07](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sumedh07/)
 * (@sumedh07)
 * [18 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-excerpts-from-the-latest-posts-in-3-categories-on-1-page/#post-664538)
 * Thanks a lot, Kafkaesqui; but where exactly does this code go? Do I paste it 
   in the “code” section of the Page Editor? Or do I have to create some sort of
   a theme-file for this?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)