Title: subcutanea's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# subcutanea

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WooCommerce Left Margin – Shop & Product Pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-left-margin-shop-product-pages/)
 *  [subcutanea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)
 * (@subcutanea)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-left-margin-shop-product-pages/#post-4356904)
 * Did either of you ever get this problem solved? Same issue here…
    [http://www.byronbaywoodentoys.com.au/?orderby=price&post_type=product](http://www.byronbaywoodentoys.com.au/?orderby=price&post_type=product)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP eCommerce] Product Page Not Found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-page-not-found-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [subcutanea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)
 * (@subcutanea)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-page-not-found-1/#post-5130063)
 * If anybody has the same problem, try deactivating then re-activating the plugin–
   NOT DELETING IT…
    I was all set, ready to delete and reinstall the plugin, stressed
   at having to re-enter all the products and, just in case, I tried re-activating
   to try one last time and bingo – all sorted!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP eCommerce] Product Page Not Found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-page-not-found-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [subcutanea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)
 * (@subcutanea)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-page-not-found-1/#post-5129899)
 * Additionally, when I click on the category titles, one does a 404, the other 
   directs to an image/comment.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP eCommerce] Editing the checkout text](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-the-checkout-text/)
 *  [subcutanea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)
 * (@subcutanea)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-the-checkout-text/#post-4866009)
 * Darn. Many thanks all the same Edward, and apologies for tacking onto this topic–
   tried starting a new one but got no response.
    Thanks again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP eCommerce] Editing the checkout text](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-the-checkout-text/)
 *  [subcutanea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)
 * (@subcutanea)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-the-checkout-text/#post-4866007)
 * I know this is a little off topic, but I’m trying to remove the shipping calculator
   altogether.
    My client is only using weight rate, so a shipping calculator is
   redundant. I only have access to the CMS, not the hosting. Is there a way I can
   remove this section through WordPress or do I need to get onto the server and
   edit files on the domain? (Sorry if my terminology is a bit off!) I have already
   tried editing the file: wp-e-commerce/wpsc-theme/wpsc-shopping_cart_page.php 
   completely deleting that section, but it made no difference to the front end.
   Any advice would be so gratefully received!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WordPress Popup - Optin Revolution] READ THIS Optin Revolution Lite Popup Not Showing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/read-this-optin-revolution-lite-popup-not-showing/)
 *  [subcutanea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)
 * (@subcutanea)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/read-this-optin-revolution-lite-popup-not-showing/page/2/#post-3471531)
 * I’m using BIZZ theme and the popup doesn’t seem to be working. i’ve cleared cache,
   cookies etc, ensured the header & footer action hooks are in place and tried 
   on Safari & Chrome, but nothing…
    Site is: [http://www.nakedtreaties.com.au](http://www.nakedtreaties.com.au)
 * Any ideas?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CalPress Calendar] Show default week](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-default-week/)
 *  Thread Starter [subcutanea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)
 * (@subcutanea)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-default-week/#post-3811934)
 * Hey Don…Yes, it’s an annual event that my client runs (www.byronbaysurffestival.
   com). There are definitely lots of good things about your plugin, but unfortunately
   this time it didn’t work out for me – only because mine was not the application
   you intended the plugin for…I’d definitely be interested in hearing about updates,
   improvements and expansion of Calpress and am grateful for all the work you have
   put in to it so far…
    Thanks for the feedback and I look forward to hearing more
   about Calpress in the future.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CalPress Calendar] Show default week](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-default-week/)
 *  Thread Starter [subcutanea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)
 * (@subcutanea)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/show-default-week/#post-3811931)
 * Hey Lemonzi…I ended up using Timely’s All-In-One Events Calendar…even the free
   version is excellent – you can specify dates, include heaps of info and much 
   much more…
    Plugin site: [http://time.ly/](http://time.ly/)
 *   Forum: [Hacks](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/hacks/)
   
   In reply to: [Password Protect Application Form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/password-protect-application-form/)
 *  Thread Starter [subcutanea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)
 * (@subcutanea)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/password-protect-application-form/#post-3745770)
 * Thanks ES…yeah, I’d got to that stage but was hoping to be able to customise 
   the page rather than just the text – appreciate the comment though…I’ve just 
   used that to link to a separate application form page – seems like the best way
   at this stage…thanks again.
 *   Forum: [Localhost Installs](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/localhost-installs/)
   
   In reply to: [Client previewing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/client-previewing/)
 *  Thread Starter [subcutanea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)
 * (@subcutanea)
 * [14 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/client-previewing/#post-3023030)
 * Thanks Kevin…I’ll look into that…wish it could be as easy as FTPing to a folder
   and fwding a URL!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] [Plugin: Contact Form 7] Drop down list](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-contact-form-7-drop-down-list/)
 *  [subcutanea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)
 * (@subcutanea)
 * [14 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-contact-form-7-drop-down-list/#post-2846794)
 * It’s sort of along these lines and Unnar, you seem to know Contact From 7 very
   well…
    I’m trying to make a series of drop downs to display date selection. I
   have it all in place, but it is displaying in block form, eg: Day
 * Month
 * Year
 * I’d like it to display inline:
    Day Month Year
 * I’ve had a look through the style css and changed a couple fo things but it didn’t
   seem to make a difference…do you have any ideas?
    (Unfortunately I’m building
   off localhost, so can’t direct you to the site)
 *   Forum: [Localhost Installs](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/localhost-installs/)
   
   In reply to: [accidentally changed the url in general settings](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/accidentally-changed-the-url-in-general-settings/)
 *  [subcutanea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)
 * (@subcutanea)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/accidentally-changed-the-url-in-general-settings/#post-2658775)
 * It’s alright – scrap that last comment! I recreated my wordpress root folder 
   from a backup, followed Esmi’s awesome advice and BINGO! Can’t thank you enough…
   I was seriously sweating!
 *   Forum: [Localhost Installs](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/localhost-installs/)
   
   In reply to: [accidentally changed the url in general settings](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/accidentally-changed-the-url-in-general-settings/)
 *  [subcutanea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/subcutanea/)
 * (@subcutanea)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/accidentally-changed-the-url-in-general-settings/#post-2658774)
 * Hey.
    This is kind of on the same theme: I’m in all sorts of trouble – I created
   a site on localhost using MAMP (on Mac). The site was working absolutely fine.
   I wanted to upload it to an existing site, overwriting the old one. I moved old
   files into a backup folder and uploaded the new site but it didn’t work – i think
   because I needed to change permalinks first. I went back to the site on localhost
   and changed the address in the permalinks settings and now I can’t access anything–
   I’m really panicking! Please could you help me regain access to localhost and
   then recommend a tutorial on how to upload the site properly… As usual, I thought
   I knew what I was doing a lot more than I actually did!

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)