Title: stug2013's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# stug2013

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Popular Posts] Evening out grid elements](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/evening-out-grid-elements/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/evening-out-grid-elements/#post-14529992)
 * Thanks so much. Your solution worked perferct.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Popular Posts] Evening out grid elements](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/evening-out-grid-elements/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/evening-out-grid-elements/#post-14525816)
 * Hey Hector thanks for that and I will be sure to correct them, but the other 
   issue is that always the last element of the grid the border and white space 
   below the postname extend down further than the others regardless of the size
   of the image. You can see the same thing happening in the other sections further
   down the page: INTERVIEWS, INSTRUCTIONAL, COURSES.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Authors List] order authors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/order-authors/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/order-authors/#post-12040701)
 * great thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Authors List] order authors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/order-authors/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/order-authors/#post-12037169)
 * The redirect was a problem my end, sorted that. So now more about the ordering
   alphabetically and layout.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hueman] Extra unwanted menu displaying after update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extra-unwanted-menu-displaying-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extra-unwanted-menu-displaying-after-update/#post-9472209)
 * ok thanks Denzel I will have a play in staging
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hueman] Extra unwanted menu displaying after update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extra-unwanted-menu-displaying-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/extra-unwanted-menu-displaying-after-update/#post-9470557)
 * Hi Denzel, I even changed over to just the hueman theme not the child and it 
   does the same.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hueman] allowing comments on a page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allowing-comments-on-a-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allowing-comments-on-a-page/#post-7397128)
 * Yes indeed you are right. All sorted. Thanks again
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hueman] allowing comments on a page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allowing-comments-on-a-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allowing-comments-on-a-page/#post-7397126)
 * It seems to be that if I remove the featured image then it just displays the 
   same with old featured image at top. On a page where no featured image was set
   then it displays a random image. I was affraid that something I have done in 
   the child theme might be doing this so I have experimented by reverting to original
   hueman theme and it does exactly the same.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hueman] allowing comments on a page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allowing-comments-on-a-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allowing-comments-on-a-page/#post-7397122)
 * Hi BDbrown, I have been a bit slow on this but you were right I have at some 
   stage made some changes to the page.php in order to remove the featured image
   at the top of pages and must have been comments too. It seems sensible not to
   try and get rid of some of my old child files as the coding has changed. Is there
   a setting now where you can choose not to display a featured image on a page 
   or do I have to edit the code again?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hueman] allowing comments on a page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allowing-comments-on-a-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allowing-comments-on-a-page/#post-7396982)
 * Hi bdbrown, I have just tried deactivating Visual Composer and it didn’t make
   any difference, still no comments. I must admit I am a bit relieved as when I
   deactivate it it messes up the formatting of those pages I used VC to construct.
   
   If I had added something to the code what php file would I have put it in to 
   stop comments being displayed on pages. I can then take a look and see if I can
   find anything in the child theme.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hueman] color footer widget area](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/color-footer-widget-area/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/color-footer-widget-area/#post-7336899)
 * yep that did the trick. One day I’ll get the hang of this 🙂 Thanks again bdbrown.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hueman] changing number of posts displayed on blog page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-number-of-posts-displayed-on-blog-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-number-of-posts-displayed-on-blog-page/#post-7336226)
 * perfect job done 🙂 Thanks
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hueman] seem to have lost related posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/seem-to-have-lost-related-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/seem-to-have-lost-related-posts/page/3/#post-7330870)
 * wow, every thing is working perfect. I think we can mark this as resolved. Thanks
   again for you help bdbrown!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hueman] seem to have lost related posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/seem-to-have-lost-related-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/seem-to-have-lost-related-posts/page/3/#post-7330864)
 * even though that is not working it seemed to level off the two widget columns
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hueman] seem to have lost related posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/seem-to-have-lost-related-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [stug2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/)
 * (@stug2013)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/seem-to-have-lost-related-posts/page/2/#post-7330863)
 * hmm if code doesn’t (ie. the columns) work is that because the plugin hasn’t 
   been called at that stage. If so is there a way to call it earlier?
    Or is it
   because it is in the widget area. I have also a plugin that gives me a visual
   editor to add to a widgitized area.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stug2013/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)