Title: studiomigo's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# studiomigo

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[UpdraftPlus: WP Backup & Migration Plugin] Pages and Post are not restored](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-and-post-are-not-restored/)
 *  Thread Starter [studiomigo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/)
 * (@studiomigo)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-and-post-are-not-restored/#post-18470172)
 * OK,
 * I probably missed the DB file or something else. Just ran it again and it restored
   everything. Should have tried that before posting.
   thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[UpdraftPlus: WP Backup & Migration Plugin] Pages and Post are not restored](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-and-post-are-not-restored/)
 *  Thread Starter [studiomigo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/)
 * (@studiomigo)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pages-and-post-are-not-restored/#post-18469126)
 * Hi Nick
 * thats a good question . I’m almost sure I imported the database file as well 
   as everything else worked just fine.
 * I’ll run another migration test on my local environment and reply.
 * thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPvivid — Backup, Migration & Staging] Images are not restored from isolation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-are-not-restored-from-isolation/)
 *  Thread Starter [studiomigo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/)
 * (@studiomigo)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-are-not-restored-from-isolation/#post-18391218)
 * Sorry, so why is it available in the free version? And why should I buy the Pro
   version if the feature deletes images from galleries?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Time stamp/ zone is incorrect in email alerts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/time-stamp-zone-is-incorrect-in-email-alerts/)
 *  Thread Starter [studiomigo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/)
 * (@studiomigo)
 * [5 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/time-stamp-zone-is-incorrect-in-email-alerts/#post-14739949)
 * Hi mate
    thanks for the reply. the time zone in Login Security is: Server Time:
   2021-08-05 23:23:51 UTC (2021-08-05 23:23:51 UTC+0) Browser Time: Thu, 05 Aug
   2021 23:23:51 GMT (Fri Aug 06 2021 09:23:51 GMT+1000 (Australian Eastern Standard
   Time))
 * WP General time zone is set to UTC+0
    So yes, it might be the General settings
   in WP that is causing the time differences. I set it up to Syndey Australia and
   now Live Traffic reports show the correct time. I assume that will be time that
   I will received by Email.
 * Thanks
    Mike
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[UpdraftPlus: WP Backup & Migration Plugin] unsuccessfully backups](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unsuccessfully-backups/)
 *  Thread Starter [studiomigo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/)
 * (@studiomigo)
 * [6 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unsuccessfully-backups/#post-12249002)
 * Removed the plugin. Too much hassle. using a different backup solution for now.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Zakra] Theme doesn’t update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-doesnt-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [studiomigo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/)
 * (@studiomigo)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-doesnt-update/#post-11803435)
 * Yes, thanks. It’s just confusing when so many customisable options are in various
   places. Cheers.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Zakra] Theme doesn’t update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-doesnt-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [studiomigo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/)
 * (@studiomigo)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-doesnt-update/#post-11803394)
 * OK. It seems like I can change the fonts from the Elementor global settings. 
   I continue my investigation…-) thanks.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Zakra] Theme doesn’t update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-doesnt-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [studiomigo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/)
 * (@studiomigo)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-doesnt-update/#post-11803387)
 * Thanks but this does not solve the issue of changing all the base and heading
   fonts. Whatever I do they all revert back to “Inconsolata”, Sans-serif…
    If I
   need to select each page text element in Elementor that will take ages to complete
   and manage,
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Zakra] Theme doesn’t update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-doesnt-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [studiomigo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/studiomigo/)
 * (@studiomigo)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-doesnt-update/#post-11803338)
 * Thanks for that.
    I managed to change the logo but still having issues with changing
   the typeface.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)