Title: struppi's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# struppi

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Five Star Restaurant Menu and Food Ordering] Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object …](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-count-parameter-must-be-an-array-or-an-object-10/)
 *  Thread Starter [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-count-parameter-must-be-an-array-or-an-object-10/#post-12583809)
 * Yes, you got it. When I comment the line everything looks fine.
 * You know what the problem is now?
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Five Star Restaurant Menu and Food Ordering] Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object …](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-count-parameter-must-be-an-array-or-an-object-10/)
 *  Thread Starter [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-count-parameter-must-be-an-array-or-an-object-10/#post-12581154)
 * Today comes an update and I was excited if this would solve the problem. But 
   unfortunaley not. I still see those warnings.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Five Star Restaurant Menu and Food Ordering] Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object …](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-count-parameter-must-be-an-array-or-an-object-10/)
 *  Thread Starter [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-count-parameter-must-be-an-array-or-an-object-10/#post-12574848)
 * It is only in the backend and only when I list the “page” site and the “Menu”
   listings – and really only the menu, not the other lists (I have a german translation
   there are also “Menü-Einträge” and “Menü-Abschnitte” – here is everything ok).
 * I have create several Menus a half year ago. Since last week everything was ok.
   But I noticed this last week, I don’t work everyday with it.
 * I remove the Plugin and re-install it. Nopthing has changed. I still see this
   warnings.
 * I have upload a screenshot
    [http://struppi.bplaced.net/Bildschirmfoto_2020-03-23_17-50-00.png](http://struppi.bplaced.net/Bildschirmfoto_2020-03-23_17-50-00.png)
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Image Source Control Lite – Show Image Credits and Captions] nimmt lästige Arbeit ab](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nimmt-lastige-arbeit-ab/)
 *  Thread Starter [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [6 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nimmt-lastige-arbeit-ab/#post-12130983)
 * Wenn das denn so einfach wäre. Ich bin zwar schon lange auch als Entwickler tätig,
   aber vor allem als Hobby und beschäftige mich mit den Kleingeräten erst seit 
   ca. 2 Jahren intensiver.
 * Mir war klar, dass die Ursachen auch (oder vor allem?) an verwendeten Theme (
   Glob) liegen könnten. Daher war die Bemerkung auch eher als ‘hint’ gedacht, da
   ich leider noch nicht die Zeit hatte mir das Problem genauer anzusehen. Aber 
   auch für dich, weil es vielleicht den einen oder anderen abhält das Plugin einzusetzen
   ohne das du eine Reaktion bekommst.
 * Ich hab mal kurz drüber geschaut und im Webentwickler ein paar CSS-Werte ausprobiert.
   
   Eine Verbesserung könnte die Verwendung der relativen Schriftgröße xx-small sein,
   die zumindest bei mir ausreichend gross bei allen Fenstergrößen ist.
 * Das andere Problem, dass das overlay aus dem Bild wandert liegt an den Berechnungen,
   die habe ich mir aber nicht genauer angeschaut. Wenn ich das Browserfenster auf
   Smartphonegröße verkleinere ist der negative Versatz nach links nicht mehr notwendig
   und das overlay ist etwas zu hoch (wenn die Schriftgröße auf xx-small gestellt
   ist).
 * Ich habe mich aber seit einigen Jahren nicht mehr genauer mit der Pluginentwicklung
   beschäftige, daher fehlen mir aktuelle Kenntnisse über die Möglichkeiten, die
   du dort hast um auf die Themeeinstellungen bzw. den verwendeten CSS zu reagieren.
 * Ich schau mir das aber mal genauer an, wenn die anderen Probleme beseitigt sind.
   Die Seite wo ich das verwende, wurde erst letzte Woche “scharf” gestellt und 
   da ist das ein eher kleines Problem.
 * Außerdem finde ich fünf Punktwertungen doof, da nichts perfekt ist 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Image Source Control Lite – Show Image Credits and Captions] issue with jQuery](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-jquery-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [6 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-jquery-2/#post-12128268)
 * That was quick 🙂
 * I just noticed [your correction](https://github.com/webgilde/image-source-control/commit/948766cb5bcab70e672672f94bdeb135402ee3f2#diff-6266117a140d6ed8e7ad600134dc608f)
   too
 * Danke.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Image Source Control Lite – Show Image Credits and Captions] issue with jQuery](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-jquery-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [6 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-jquery-2/#post-12128250)
 * This seems a very common issue in severals Plugins. I also find a general solution
   which should fix all plugins with this problem.
 * [https://crunchify.com/how-to-fix-wordpress-uncaught-typeerror-is-not-a-function-jquery-error/](https://crunchify.com/how-to-fix-wordpress-uncaught-typeerror-is-not-a-function-jquery-error/)
 * But for me it’s shooting a sparrow with a canon, if I can fix the problem with
   just edit one file and add a char.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Gutenberg] How to publish?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-publish-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-publish-4/#post-10962582)
 * Thank you for the answers!
 * I had installed the classic editor and there I can publish my posts.
 * rollback is not possible in this case, the old site is too old.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Audio player has visibility "hidden"!!!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/audio-player-has-visibility-hidden/)
 *  [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/audio-player-has-visibility-hidden/#post-4936070)
 * Thanx. No need anymore fpr this.
 * I just wrote a plugin which remove the style code.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Audio player has visibility "hidden"!!!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/audio-player-has-visibility-hidden/)
 *  [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/audio-player-has-visibility-hidden/#post-4936068)
 * I don’t want Javascript on my site. So it’s not possible to use the WordPress[
   audio] without Javascript and with my own CSS?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Nextgen post thumbnail missing in WordPress Version 3.5.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-post-thumbnail-missing-in-wordpress-version-351/)
 *  [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-post-thumbnail-missing-in-wordpress-version-351/#post-3417146)
 * That’s really a crap.
 * Since WP 3.5 you can’t choose a site thumbnail from other sources than the mediathek.
   Will there be any solution?
 * I have used NextGen for the article thumbnails and want avoid to upload all my
   pictures again 🙁
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WordPress Related Posts] [Plugin: WordPress Related Posts] I was suprised why my blog connect to cloudfront.net](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-related-posts-i-was-suprised-why-my-blog-connect-to-cloudfrontnet/)
 *  Thread Starter [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-related-posts-i-was-suprised-why-my-blog-connect-to-cloudfrontnet/#post-3112273)
 * I didn’t noticed this (I block third party cookies and google tracking code).
   So for me it look that you aren’t “fully aware of the guidelines”.
 * Since I just need the related list I rewrite the plugin and throw the spy things
   away.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Do you like external code?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/do-you-like-external-code/)
 *  Thread Starter [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/do-you-like-external-code/#post-3117847)
 * Hmm, my fault – I didn’t read the guidlines and they say clear:
    _All images 
   and scripts shown should be part of the plugin. These should be loaded locally.
   If the plugin does require that data is loaded from an external site (such as
   blocklists) this should be made clear in the plugin’s admin screens or description.
   The point is that the user must be informed of what information is being sent
   where._
 * Who control this?
 * I talk about this plugin
    [http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-23-related-posts-plugin/](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-23-related-posts-plugin/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WordPress Related Posts] [Plugin: WordPress Related Posts] I was suprised why my blog connect to cloudfront.net](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-related-posts-i-was-suprised-why-my-blog-connect-to-cloudfrontnet/)
 *  Thread Starter [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-related-posts-i-was-suprised-why-my-blog-connect-to-cloudfrontnet/#post-3112237)
 * Well, did you read the guidelines?
    [http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/about/guidelines/](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/about/guidelines/)
 * _All images and scripts shown should be part of the plugin. These should be loaded
   locally. If the plugin does require that data is loaded from an external site(
   such as blocklists) this should be made clear in the plugin’s admin screens or
   description. The point is that the user must be informed of what information 
   is being sent where._
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WordPress Related Posts] [Plugin: WordPress Related Posts] I was suprised why my blog connect to cloudfront.net](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-related-posts-i-was-suprised-why-my-blog-connect-to-cloudfrontnet/)
 *  Thread Starter [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-related-posts-i-was-suprised-why-my-blog-connect-to-cloudfrontnet/#post-3112235)
 * Are they? And for me it’s not clear, why you have to provide a theme? I thought
   I did download a plugin not a theme.
 * and again the problem was, that this was made me afraid. Many blogs was hacked
   and got included foreign code which is doin some bad things. So my first thoughts
   are: my blog got hacked!
    Because I did not use any external tools for my blog.
 * For me this is not ok and I think this should be sign anywhere, that a plugin
   load code from external sites.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WordPress Related Posts] [Plugin: WordPress Related Posts] I was suprised why my blog connect to cloudfront.net](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-related-posts-i-was-suprised-why-my-blog-connect-to-cloudfrontnet/)
 *  Thread Starter [struppi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/)
 * (@struppi)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-related-posts-i-was-suprised-why-my-blog-connect-to-cloudfrontnet/#post-3112233)
 * I am an users and I don’t value this. Als I am a bit curios why this plugin should
   add a theme? I have my own theme.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/struppi/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)