Title: stretchman's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# stretchman

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stretchman/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stretchman/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stretchman/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stretchman/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stretchman/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stretchman/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stretchman/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stretchman/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Redirect to other directory during 'maintenance' mode](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-to-other-directory-during-maintenance-mode/)
 *  Thread Starter [stretchman](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stretchman/)
 * (@stretchman)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-to-other-directory-during-maintenance-mode/#post-7410534)
 * Thanks for your suggestions!
 * I ended up installing a maintenance plugin and redirecting traffic through the
   plugin (if you’re not admin) to website_url/temp.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Redirect to other directory during 'maintenance' mode](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-to-other-directory-during-maintenance-mode/)
 *  Thread Starter [stretchman](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stretchman/)
 * (@stretchman)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect-to-other-directory-during-maintenance-mode/#post-7410285)
 * Thanks for the answer!
 * I only don’t quite understand what you mean? Where would I put the direct link?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)