Title: steverob44's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# steverob44

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steverob44/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steverob44/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steverob44/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steverob44/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steverob44/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steverob44/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steverob44/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steverob44/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Automatic Language Translation and Posting](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automatic-language-translation-and-posting/)
 *  Thread Starter [steverob44](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steverob44/)
 * (@steverob44)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automatic-language-translation-and-posting/#post-8521612)
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto Menu From Pages] How to Auto Sync](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-auto-sync/)
 *  Thread Starter [steverob44](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steverob44/)
 * (@steverob44)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-auto-sync/#post-7618416)
 * Thanks – that’s pretty straightforward then. I just needed to know where to paste
   the function.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Autofocus Theme – menus disappeared](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/autofocus-theme-menus-disappeared/)
 *  Thread Starter [steverob44](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steverob44/)
 * (@steverob44)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/autofocus-theme-menus-disappeared/#post-3439097)
 * My website: [http://epicshizzle.com](http://epicshizzle.com)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Wher have my comments gone?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wher-have-my-comments-gone/)
 *  Thread Starter [steverob44](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steverob44/)
 * (@steverob44)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wher-have-my-comments-gone/#post-3130968)
 * OK – done that – I think this was connected with problems with permalinks which
   I think I’ve fixed and everything seems OK now. Thanks for the help!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Wher have my comments gone?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wher-have-my-comments-gone/)
 *  Thread Starter [steverob44](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steverob44/)
 * (@steverob44)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wher-have-my-comments-gone/#post-3130868)
 * Thanks – that’s the last resort though. I’m happy with my theme and layout now.
   Is my only option to give up and start again?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)