Title: stevebro's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# stevebro

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Updates Manager] Automatic updates Blocked – will I receive notifications](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automatic-updates-blocked-will-i-receive-notifications/)
 *  Thread Starter [stevebro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/)
 * (@stevebro)
 * [2 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/automatic-updates-blocked-will-i-receive-notifications/#post-17194224)
 * Great thanks Anton
 * especially also for showing screenshots!
 * Steve
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto Image Attributes From Filename With Bulk Updater (Add Alt Text, Image Title For Image SEO)] V. 4.1 cannot change settings – cannot click boxes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v-4-1-cannot-change-settings-cannot-click-boxes/)
 *  Thread Starter [stevebro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/)
 * (@stevebro)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v-4-1-cannot-change-settings-cannot-click-boxes/#post-16471640)
 * Hi Arun, Yes the 4.1 update now works fine!
 * I have deleted a plugin I was using – Siteground Security – but not sure if that
   was causing it.
 * Anyway all works well now and I apologise for any confusion I may have caused
 * Thanks Steve
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by [stevebro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto Image Attributes From Filename With Bulk Updater (Add Alt Text, Image Title For Image SEO)] V. 4.1 cannot change settings – cannot click boxes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v-4-1-cannot-change-settings-cannot-click-boxes/)
 *  Thread Starter [stevebro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/)
 * (@stevebro)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v-4-1-cannot-change-settings-cannot-click-boxes/#post-16460865)
 * Ok I have wound back to ver 4.0 and everything is fine. For your info I am running
   WordPress 6.1.1 and Oxygen Builder. I do like your image plugin – its very useful.
   Thanks Steve
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Converter for Media - Optimize images | Convert WebP & AVIF] Is the Original uploaded jpg the Source for webp conversions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-the-original-uploaded-jpg-the-source-for-webp-conversions/)
 *  Thread Starter [stevebro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/)
 * (@stevebro)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-the-original-uploaded-jpg-the-source-for-webp-conversions/#post-16405615)
 * Thanks Mateusz
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] Create Custom Search Result Snippets](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-custom-search-result-snippets/)
 *  Thread Starter [stevebro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/)
 * (@stevebro)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-custom-search-result-snippets/#post-10330678)
 * Yes thank you, that worked very well
 * Is there a CSS class I can use for the search page?
    Each of the excerpts has
   a large space underneath.
 * Can you suggest the CSS I could use for
    margin bottom: 0px;
 * thank you Steve
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] indexing h2 tags and displaying that section first](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/indexing-h2-tags/)
 *  Thread Starter [stevebro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stevebro/)
 * (@stevebro)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/indexing-h2-tags/#post-10231261)
 * Thanks Mikko
    I’ll check it out and get back to you

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)