Title: stephlage's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# stephlage

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephlage/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephlage/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephlage/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephlage/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephlage/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephlage/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephlage/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephlage/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Classic Widgets] Limit to the number of widgets](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/limit-to-the-number-of-widgets/)
 *  [stephlage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephlage/)
 * (@stephlage)
 * [4 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/limit-to-the-number-of-widgets/#post-15709381)
 * Hey James — it looks like we both might have run into the exact same bug, 4 months
   separated.
    I put my bug report here [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-100-turbo-sidebars-created-the-widgets-start-to-break/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-100-turbo-sidebars-created-the-widgets-start-to-break/)
 * Perhaps you could also comment on it and keep our fingers crossed for a fix?
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by [stephlage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephlage/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Widgets on Pages] After 100 turbo sidebars created, the widgets start to break](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-100-turbo-sidebars-created-the-widgets-start-to-break/)
 *  Thread Starter [stephlage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephlage/)
 * (@stephlage)
 * [4 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-100-turbo-sidebars-created-the-widgets-start-to-break/#post-15709379)
 * It looks like I’m running into the same bug that this person is:
 * [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/limit-to-the-number-of-widgets/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/limit-to-the-number-of-widgets/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[IP2Location Country Blocker] Frontend Whitelist IP Not Saving](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-whitelist-ip-not-saving/)
 *  [stephlage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephlage/)
 * (@stephlage)
 * [4 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-whitelist-ip-not-saving/#post-15709376)
 * Perfect! Thanks! works for me – I really appreciate this quick fix. Have an awesome
   weekend.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[IP2Location Country Blocker] Frontend Whitelist IP Not Saving](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-whitelist-ip-not-saving/)
 *  [stephlage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephlage/)
 * (@stephlage)
 * [4 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frontend-whitelist-ip-not-saving/#post-15708833)
 * I’m also having the same issue —
    I’m adding 127.0.0.1 to the frontend whitelist
   and upon save, it wipes out every ip in the frontend whitelist. At this point,
   my workaround is to disable the plugin while I’m accessing my server via ssh 
   and running wp commands in the terminal…then re-enabling after I’m done with 
   maintenance.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Buildr] Social Icons don’t seem to work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-icons-dont-seem-to-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [stephlage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephlage/)
 * (@stephlage)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-icons-dont-seem-to-work/#post-10274639)
 * I ended up toggling the social icons to not be displayed using the theme and 
   I opted to use the social menu icons plugin instead for the time being.
    I’d 
   really love to use the built in options – let me know when/if this can be fixed!
   Thanks!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)