Title: stephcan's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# stephcan

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Olsen Light] Translate Continue Reading and Previous/Next Post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translate-continue-reading-and-previous-next-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [stephcan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/)
 * (@stephcan)
 * [1 year, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translate-continue-reading-and-previous-next-post/#post-18297635)
 * Hi, okay I understand.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Olsen Light] Remove Logo in Footer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-logo-in-footer/)
 *  Thread Starter [stephcan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/)
 * (@stephcan)
 * [1 year, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-logo-in-footer/#post-18297633)
 * The print screen you sent me is from a website that removed the logo from footer,
   and I want to be able to do the same. That’s why I sent this example to you.
 * The original footer from Olsen light looks like this and I want to remove it:
   [https://prnt.sc/583Ej4D35r68](https://prnt.sc/583Ej4D35r68).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Olsen Light] Remove Logo in Footer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-logo-in-footer/)
 *  Thread Starter [stephcan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/)
 * (@stephcan)
 * [1 year, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-logo-in-footer/#post-18295119)
 * Hi [@markwaregr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markwaregr/), not yet.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Olsen Light] Translate Continue Reading and Previous/Next Post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translate-continue-reading-and-previous-next-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [stephcan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/)
 * (@stephcan)
 * [1 year, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translate-continue-reading-and-previous-next-post/#post-18295118)
 * Hi [@markwaregr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/markwaregr/) ,
 * Thank you for your reply. Could it be possible to do this without using a plugin?
   Just by adding text/code in the “Additional CSS” option of the theme customizer?
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by [stephcan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Fukasawa] Display gallery article](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-gallery-article/)
 *  Thread Starter [stephcan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/)
 * (@stephcan)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-gallery-article/#post-11748402)
 * [@anlino](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anlino/) Thanks a lot for your 
   quick answer.
 * Ok, I understand. I’ll recommend another solution that will be more user friendly.
 * — Stéphanie
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[UpdraftPlus: WP Backup & Migration Plugin] Fatal error with UpdraftPlus update – can’t access my WordPress dashboard!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-with-updraftplus-update-cant-access-my-wordpress-dashboard/)
 *  Thread Starter [stephcan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/)
 * (@stephcan)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-with-updraftplus-update-cant-access-my-wordpress-dashboard/#post-8701589)
 * Thanks a lot for your quick reply! It’s now fixed!
 * I’ve lost my work… But luckily you’ve been quick 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[UpdraftPlus: WP Backup & Migration Plugin] Fatal error with UpdraftPlus update – can’t access my WordPress dashboard!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-with-updraftplus-update-cant-access-my-wordpress-dashboard/)
 *  Thread Starter [stephcan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/)
 * (@stephcan)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-with-updraftplus-update-cant-access-my-wordpress-dashboard/#post-8701527)
 * updated tags
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Homepage with www. status code 404](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-with-www-status-code-404/)
 *  Thread Starter [stephcan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/)
 * (@stephcan)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-with-www-status-code-404/#post-7698308)
 * Thanks for your help 🙂
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Homepage with www. status code 404](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-with-www-status-code-404/)
 *  Thread Starter [stephcan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephcan/)
 * (@stephcan)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-with-www-status-code-404/#post-7698279)
 * Thanks a lot esmi. There has been a change in web hosting and I think there is
   some things to be set up.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)