Title: Stephane's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Stephane

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Rss feed plugin to follow comments for each posts?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rss-feed-plugin-to-follow-comments-for-each-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [Stephane](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/)
 * (@stephane)
 * [18 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rss-feed-plugin-to-follow-comments-for-each-posts/#post-797886)
 * Hi,
 * Thanks a lot.
 * Could it solve my other problem here?
 * [http://wordpress.org/support/topic/183701#post-785904](http://wordpress.org/support/topic/183701#post-785904)
 * Thanks
 * Stephane
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [posts_nav_link with permalink structure fails](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts_nav_link-with-permalink-structure-fails/)
 *  [Stephane](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/)
 * (@stephane)
 * [20 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts_nav_link-with-permalink-structure-fails/page/2/#post-248408)
 * I got the same problem… Anyone found a solution?
 * Thanks
 * Stephane
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Easy Permalinks in IIS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/easy-permalinks-in-iis/)
 *  [Stephane](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/)
 * (@stephane)
 * [20 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/easy-permalinks-in-iis/#post-219730)
 * Finally, I got it to work on IIS 6 and win 2k3 with this:
 * [http://www.nathanm.com/2006/07/02/wordpress_permalinks_removing_indexphp_in_iis.html](http://www.nathanm.com/2006/07/02/wordpress_permalinks_removing_indexphp_in_iis.html)
 * The plugin is here:
 * [http://www.nathanm.com/wordpress-plugins/](http://www.nathanm.com/wordpress-plugins/)
 * Stephane
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Permalinks, Win 2k3 and IIS 6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permalinks-win-2k3-and-iis-6/)
 *  Thread Starter [Stephane](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/)
 * (@stephane)
 * [20 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permalinks-win-2k3-and-iis-6/#post-450655)
 * Finally, I got it to work on IIS 6 and win 2k3 with this:
 * [http://www.nathanm.com/2006/07/02/wordpress_permalinks_removing_indexphp_in_iis.html](http://www.nathanm.com/2006/07/02/wordpress_permalinks_removing_indexphp_in_iis.html)
 * The plugin is here:
 * [http://www.nathanm.com/wordpress-plugins/](http://www.nathanm.com/wordpress-plugins/)
 * Stephane
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [URL Rewriting for WordPress under IIS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-rewriting-for-wordpress-under-iis/)
 *  [Stephane](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/)
 * (@stephane)
 * [20 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-rewriting-for-wordpress-under-iis/#post-445956)
 * Finally, I got it to work on IIS 6 and win 2k3 with this:
 * [http://www.nathanm.com/2006/07/02/wordpress_permalinks_removing_indexphp_in_iis.html](http://www.nathanm.com/2006/07/02/wordpress_permalinks_removing_indexphp_in_iis.html)
 * The plugin is here:
 * [http://www.nathanm.com/wordpress-plugins/](http://www.nathanm.com/wordpress-plugins/)
 * Stephane
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Permalinks, Win 2k3 and IIS 6](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permalinks-win-2k3-and-iis-6/)
 *  Thread Starter [Stephane](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/)
 * (@stephane)
 * [20 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permalinks-win-2k3-and-iis-6/#post-450522)
 * Great!
 * It’s working, but I’ll get in touch with the author of that trick.
 * Thanks,
 * Stephane
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [URL Rewriting for WordPress under IIS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-rewriting-for-wordpress-under-iis/)
 *  [Stephane](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stephane/)
 * (@stephane)
 * [20 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/url-rewriting-for-wordpress-under-iis/#post-445952)
 * Hi,
 * I installed the DLL in the root directory of my website. Registered it in ISAPI
   filters so now it appears with a green up arrow and a low priority.
 * I set permalinks to /%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/ or /index.php/%year%/%
   monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/
 * and it still giving me « No input file specified ».
 * Am I missing something??
 * Thanks,
 * Stephane

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)