Forum Replies Created
In reply to: [Ninja Tables - Best WP DataTables Plugin for WordPress] vertical scrolling
i think the following might work under custom css:
sorry, i found it…geez
it’s under Settings > Responsive
sorry for the post
or, is there some way to make a long table scrollable?
such as display 30 rows but really it has like 300 rows? for example, would the following work? if yes, how could i insert this?
div style=”width:320px; height:80px; overflow:auto;
just did an experiment with code inspector, and yes, it works, but how can i get this code in there? but if i add a Raw HTML box in my wp editor, only the raw table code is displayed, not the table
In reply to: [wpDataTables - Tables & Table Charts] NOFOLLOW for Button Link
oh, one more feature
cutoff dates for each section to sign up
a section must meet the minimum enrollment by a admin-specified deadline for us to commit to that section
the idea is that we need to set a sign-up cutoff date for each section such that if the minimum for that section is not met by xyz date, then that section becomes disabled and then we refund those students who had applied for that specific section
“the section that you applied for did not meet the minimum enrollment requirement so we have cancelled that section and we are refunding your enrollment fee, thank you”
we’re offering some sections for some educational courses, and we want students to fill one section before another section is available, and courses would be at several locations
each “product” would be defined like this:
location > course name > section > date range of section < min, max
location a > course b > section 1 > dates apr 01 – 07
min 14 – max 18
after that section gets to 18, then the following if admin has created this:
location a > course b > section 2 > dates apr 01 – 07
min z – max zz
once a section reaches max, then that section is disabled (grayed out – section filled) and then section 2 for that course/location/date-range is activated if one exists for that “product”
the idea is to fill one section at a time per location, course, and date range
1. are you using the free or the pro version of WPFC?
2. which centers are you checking from? “Test from….”
3. which features in WPFC do you have enabled/not-enabled?
4. are both your desktop and mobile results not so good, or is it just mobile? the pro version has the mobile stuff
i used the free version for a bit and then tried the pro, the pro has overall been fantastic for me
ah, so this should be done pretty much on every site, am i on target with this?
In reply to: [WP Fastest Cache] Exclude WooCommerce product availability from caching
1. is any other caching being used? like cdn or something?
2. does the product availability display correct itself if you refresh the page? (i’m finding that sometimes my wishlist (excluded page) still has to refresh for the correct wishlist products to displayForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Fastest Cache] Google mod_pagespeed and Fastest Cache
so, just to be clear, if the host is using mod_pagespeed, we should uncheck literally everything in fastest cache settings, except leave “Cache system: Enable” checked?Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce Product SKU Generator] can i change the sku?
ah, i see, i changed the sku generator parameters and skus were changed to product id, okay
looks like JCB is part of a default bundle of enabled cards on the sandbox side
if correct, i just enabled JCB in my woo admin, so now JCB shows correctly
ah, thanks, will check sandbox settings, really appreciate it, thanks again 🙂
hmmm, i think the following might work, but i still would love any comments to make sure that there is no chance of allowing any saved payment methods
1. in woocommerce settings > Accounts > My account endpoints, i found the endpoints for the My Account sidebar menu
2. slide down and there is Payment methods with an endpoint called payment-methods
3. i deleted this endpoint and then saved
4. this removed that item from the sidebar, but does this totally eliminate the possibility of saving any payment menthod? for example, what if someone manually put payment-methods in the url like so:
when i do this, i get a 404, which is good
does this solve things? in other words, since i have Add Payment Method disabled in BT settings, i shouldn’t see the Add Payment Method button even if i have Payment Methods in the sidebar My Account menu, am i right on this? just want to be sure