Title: steconte's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# steconte

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Directorist: AI-Powered Business Directory, Listings & Classified Ads] Map, edit and save](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-edit-and-save/)
 *  Thread Starter [steconte](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/)
 * (@steconte)
 * [1 year, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-edit-and-save/#post-18156519)
 * Solved … there was a conflict with another plugin
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Resume Builder] Error on Fontawesome](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-fontawesome/)
 *  [steconte](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/)
 * (@steconte)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-fontawesome/#post-9916697)
 * Solved the fa problem but now there is another conflict with my theme (valenti)
   and images … sorry
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Resume Builder] Error on Fontawesome](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-fontawesome/)
 *  [steconte](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/)
 * (@steconte)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-fontawesome/#post-9896528)
 * Same problem. I’m sorry to deactivate Resume Builder
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Loco Translate] Recipe Hero plugin translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recipe-hero-plugin-translation/)
 *  Thread Starter [steconte](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/)
 * (@steconte)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recipe-hero-plugin-translation/#post-6607229)
 * Sorry e thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Loco Translate] Recipe Hero plugin translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recipe-hero-plugin-translation/)
 *  Thread Starter [steconte](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/)
 * (@steconte)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recipe-hero-plugin-translation/#post-6607195)
 * Hi Tim, thanks for your reply.
 * I can see plural strings too. And I translate them but, for those strings (and
   only for those), I can’t see the translation in frontend.
 * You can see it on [http://www.ilgastravagante.com/recipe/spaghetti-alla-chitarra-patriottici/](http://www.ilgastravagante.com/recipe/spaghetti-alla-chitarra-patriottici/)
 * It’s all translated but the amount of ingredients
 * Stefano
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Recipe Hero] Translation problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-problem-47/)
 *  [steconte](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/)
 * (@steconte)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-problem-47/#post-6408896)
 * Singulars too
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Recipe Hero] Translation problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-problem-47/)
 *  [steconte](https://wordpress.org/support/users/steconte/)
 * (@steconte)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-problem-47/#post-6408895)
 * I have the same problem. I translated all of the terms in italian, but while 
   I’m on a recipe page, all ingredients plural are in english.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)