Title: stagg100's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# stagg100

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [I cannot use widgets](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-cannot-use-widgets-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [stagg100](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/)
 * (@stagg100)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-cannot-use-widgets-1/#post-8500418)
 * No replies? Great!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Need someone to help me with a contact form please](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-someone-to-help-me-with-a-contact-form-please/)
 *  [stagg100](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/)
 * (@stagg100)
 * [9 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-someone-to-help-me-with-a-contact-form-please/#post-8289189)
 * Hello,
 * Can anyone pleeeeeeeeezzeeee help with my emails??
 * I set up an office 365 account in Godaddy and then easy smtp and I received all
   the verification emails and test emails I used a simple contact form but then
   decided to change. I finally chose contact form 7 as it seems the most popular.
 * I always get the error message, so I looked on here and watched a few tutorials
   and followed everything to the detail and nothing is working. I have tried other
   contact forms and it’s the same. I did try one contact form and it worked perfectly
   but unless I want their advertising all over my site I have to pay a monthly 
   fee.every angle I take I just get links to tutorials I have already read or watched
   I am now going crazy!
 * So can anyone go into my site and sort this out for me please??
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] WordPress emails not sending – contact form 7 not working also](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-emails-not-sending-contact-form-7-not-working-also-1/)
 *  [stagg100](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/)
 * (@stagg100)
 * [9 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-emails-not-sending-contact-form-7-not-working-also-1/#post-8279955)
 * Hi there,
 * Someone please help! I’m losing the will to…
 * I am no tech wizard admittedly but when I created a Godaddy (office 365) email
   account I received all the verification emails and also received the email I 
   sent using a contact form from my site also using easy wp smtp.
    However, I didn’t
   much like that contact form so looked at others and finally decided to use Contact
   Form 7 as it seemed the most popular.
 * Well you guessed it the email didn’t work so I looked on here for advice then
   I watched several tutorials and followed to the detail but still nothing works
 * However I managed to find a contact form that worked perfectly! But guess what?!
   Unless I want their advertising all over my site I have to pay a monthly fee (
   GO FIGURE!) So can anyone please help me with this issue as I am very frustrated
   right now.
 * You can have access to my Wp and site if needs be.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MaxButtons - Create buttons] buttons not responsive on mobile device](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buttons-not-responsive-on-mobile-device/)
 *  Thread Starter [stagg100](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/)
 * (@stagg100)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buttons-not-responsive-on-mobile-device/#post-7651301)
 * Yes I do clear all history before refresh like 100 times this morning haha!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MaxButtons - Create buttons] buttons not responsive on mobile device](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buttons-not-responsive-on-mobile-device/)
 *  Thread Starter [stagg100](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/)
 * (@stagg100)
 * [10 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buttons-not-responsive-on-mobile-device/#post-7651296)
 * Thanks Bas for your response I did try all that but I’ve just figured out my 
   mobile has a delay of about an hour for some reason as I’ve just looked again
   and something has changed.
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How do I remove posts from my header menu?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-remove-posts-from-my-header-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [stagg100](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/)
 * (@stagg100)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-remove-posts-from-my-header-menu/#post-6852588)
 * Hello Adeline,
 * Please forgive me I didn’t answer last time. I did resolve that issue yes but
   had more issues and I gave up.
 * However I have returned and I thought I was getting somewhere but now all my 
   sliders have disappeared for the second time. I have trawled through all the 
   topics none of which help.
 * Maybe you can help?
 * Steve.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How do I remove posts from my header menu?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-remove-posts-from-my-header-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [stagg100](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stagg100/)
 * (@stagg100)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-remove-posts-from-my-header-menu/#post-6852357)
 * Hi,
 * Thank you for your reply’s but I’ve checked both menu adjustment pages. I haven’t
   added any other menus, I’ve only used the one theme. just going with default 
   menu which was fine up until today. I’ve looked again and made adjustments but
   I still have two of the same posts showing in the menu as well as the pages I
   want to show.
 * Really scratching my head with this.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)