Title: howellsolutions's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# howellsolutions

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sswsweb/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sswsweb/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sswsweb/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sswsweb/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sswsweb/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sswsweb/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sswsweb/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sswsweb/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Product image in header](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-image-in-header/)
 *  Thread Starter [howellsolutions](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sswsweb/)
 * (@sswsweb)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-image-in-header/#post-10384167)
 * So that is probably my problem. The template is not an original a “Woocommerce”
   theme, so I may need to get someone to help me.
 * I did attempt to remove it from the theme from broke the site.
 * I will look into the customization page that you linked. Thank you!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Product image in header](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-image-in-header/)
 *  Thread Starter [howellsolutions](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sswsweb/)
 * (@sswsweb)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-image-in-header/#post-10383712)
 * Thank you, that is definitely the problem. Thank you.
 * So to a followup, and I may need to create a new post.
 * Using “inspect element”, I can see the “post-thumbnail” function. It looks like
   it publishes this way on all post, including news feed and woocommerce products.
 * 2 part question:
 * Can I fix this myself? Or does anyone recommend a company that I can pay to fix
   this hopefully simple issue?
 * THANKS!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Products missing after selecting categories](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-missing-after-selecting-categories/)
 *  Thread Starter [howellsolutions](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sswsweb/)
 * (@sswsweb)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-missing-after-selecting-categories/#post-9949187)
 * It seems the plugin has been updated and after activation, my pages do work correctly
   now. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Products missing after selecting categories](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-missing-after-selecting-categories/)
 *  Thread Starter [howellsolutions](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sswsweb/)
 * (@sswsweb)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-missing-after-selecting-categories/#post-9944776)
 * Wordpress version 4.9.4
    WooCommerce version 3.3.1
 * Okay. No problem…
 * 1. Still does it with default theme…
    2. Disabled all plugins and now categories
   function correctly… 3. Began reactivating plugins…
 * Found that the plugin “WooCommerce Products Per Page”, when activated was removing
   all products from the category pages….
 * Anything I can do to help fix it? Otherwise I guess I will just keep it deactivated…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)