Title: Spiril's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Spiril

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fast Secure Contact Form] Doesn't work when "Plugin Organizer" is activated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-when-plugin-organizer-is-activated/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-when-plugin-organizer-is-activated/#post-5772419)
 * Sure, I forgot that – issue resolved 🙂 Thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fast Secure Contact Form] Doesn't work when "Plugin Organizer" is activated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-when-plugin-organizer-is-activated/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-when-plugin-organizer-is-activated/#post-5772400)
 * Thanks very much for trying that – that is kind of you.
 * It actually works now. I feel a bit stupid after trying so many things and then
   it is something simple. I have also posted the “solution” in the Plugin Organizer
   forum, but why not repeat it here – maybe it can help someone.
 * I thought I had tried every combination possible, but I must have misunderstood
   the area at the bottom named “Plugin Groups” – I selected the “OFF” position 
   because the page with the contact form wasn’t one of the pages that the plugin
   group was created for (I must have created the Plugin Group a long time ago, 
   for legal pages etc. – pages that don’t need a lot of plugins). I thought I would
   be able to find the plugin group under “Filter Groups”, it isn’t there so maybe“
   Plugin Group” isn’t the same as “Filter Groups”? Anyway, I tried to turn the 
   Plugin Groups switch to “ON”, even though it didn’t make any sense to me, but
   then it worked!
 * Thanks again for your help and have a great day! 🙂
 * For anyone who only read the title of this thread: **Fast Secure Contact Form
   works with Plugin Organizer – there is NO conflict.**
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin Organizer] Plugin conflict – contact form doesn't show when this plugin is activated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-conflict-contact-form-doesnt-show-when-this-plugin-is-activated/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-conflict-contact-form-doesnt-show-when-this-plugin-is-activated/#post-5772399)
 * **Thank you – IT WORKS! There is NO conflict and your plugin works fine!**
 * I’m so happy now. I thought I had tried every combination possible, but I must
   have misunderstood the area at the bottom named “Plugin Groups” – I selected 
   the “OFF” position because the page with the contact form wasn’t one of the pages
   that the plugin group was created for (I must have created the Plugin Group a
   long time ago, for legal pages etc. – pages that don’t need a lot of plugins).
   I thought I would be able to find the plugin group under “Filter Groups”, it 
   isn’t there so maybe “Plugin Group” isn’t the same as “Filter Groups”? Anyway,
   I tried to turn the Plugin Groups switch to “ON”, even though it didn’t make 
   any sense to me, but then it worked!
 * Thanks for a great plugin – worth 5 stars – one of the very best plugins ever!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fast Secure Contact Form] Doesn't work when "Plugin Organizer" is activated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-when-plugin-organizer-is-activated/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-when-plugin-organizer-is-activated/#post-5772335)
 * Yes, so maybe I will find an answer soon. I hope the plugin author will see it…
   Thanks again for your help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fast Secure Contact Form] Doesn't work when "Plugin Organizer" is activated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-when-plugin-organizer-is-activated/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-when-plugin-organizer-is-activated/#post-5772331)
 * Hi, thanks for your help.
 * Yes I have tried that many times before, without success, but only via the Plugin
   Organizer panel and only on the page with the contact form (it is a live site
   so I can’t deactivate all other plugins via the WP plugin panel).
 * However, I tried it again – also flushed/emptied all caches, logged out of WP
   and reloaded the page (shift+F5) – didn’t work. Reloaded it again and then it
   worked!??? The strange thing is that I then tried to activate a couple of the
   other plugins just to see if it would work – it didn’t, so I deactivated them
   again (via Plugin Organizer) and did the whole cache flush/log out of WP/reload
   page thing, but now it doesn’t work!!! Really frustrating – don’t know why it
   worked just one time and now it doesn’t…
 * So sad, not sure what to do now.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Blank page for Admin/Website after updating to 3.7!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blank-page-for-adminwebsite-after-updating-to-37/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blank-page-for-adminwebsite-after-updating-to-37/#post-4254134)
 * [@astrasuite](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astrasuite/), Okay, maybe you
   have already updated wordpress to 3.7.1 but just want to let you know that it
   fixed my problem and the plugin works again. :o)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GC Message Bar] How can I reduce the effect on YSlow score?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-reduce-the-effect-on-yslow-score/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-reduce-the-effect-on-yslow-score/#post-4259685)
 * Thanks, good to know – this is one of the greatest plugins so that would be great.
   The multiple message feature would make this plugin even better. Great work!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [http://wordpress.org/plugins/plugin-organizer/ Breaks 3.7](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/httpwordpressorgpluginsplugin-organizer-breaks-37/)
 *  [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/httpwordpressorgpluginsplugin-organizer-breaks-37/#post-4257570)
 * Thanks Radices – I found that also in another thread and it works. I hope I haven’t
   created problems for my other plugins.
 * Plugin Organizer is one of the best plugins so I really hope the plugin Author
   comes up with a fix soon.
 * Thanks for the plugin Jeff – nice work.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [http://wordpress.org/plugins/plugin-organizer/ Breaks 3.7](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/httpwordpressorgpluginsplugin-organizer-breaks-37/)
 *  [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/httpwordpressorgpluginsplugin-organizer-breaks-37/#post-4257561)
 * [@jeff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jeff/) – Could you please tell me
   how to include pluggable.php – what code and where exactly should I place it.
   I would appreciate your help very much and I’m sure others would too, thank you.
   🙂
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Blank page for Admin/Website after updating to 3.7!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blank-page-for-adminwebsite-after-updating-to-37/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blank-page-for-adminwebsite-after-updating-to-37/#post-4254047)
 * [@astrasuite](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astrasuite/), that’s good –
   I just found out that the plugin “Plugin Organizer” probably caused my problems.
   I can see that others also got problems with that plugin after updating to 3.7–
   not sure if you are one of them…
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Blank page for Admin/Website after updating to 3.7!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blank-page-for-adminwebsite-after-updating-to-37/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/blank-page-for-adminwebsite-after-updating-to-37/#post-4254039)
 * Thanks ussvisioninc! It works now – it wasn’t enough to just rename the themes
   and plugins folder, I had to do it from within Admin (not that you have said 
   anything else).
 * And yes, astrasuite, it is weird that you can’t make a comment, that you have
   the same problem, but that is apparently the rule in this forum. It was good 
   to know that I wasn’t the only one with this problem. Hope you have fixed your
   problem too.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Really Simple Share] How to Remove Facebook Like "Count"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-facebook-like-count/)
 *  [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [12 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-facebook-like-count/#post-3617972)
 * You’re welcome Douglas – I also use iFrame without any problems.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Scan terminated with error after updating to WP 3.6.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scan-terminated-with-error-after-updating-to-wp-361/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/scan-terminated-with-error-after-updating-to-wp-361/#post-4118719)
 * Ups, I wrote this post while someone else posted about the same issue – just 
   saw that now. Sorry.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions] Size of database is 0 KB before and after optimization??](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/size-of-database-is-0-kb-before-and-after-optimization/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/size-of-database-is-0-kb-before-and-after-optimization/#post-4070667)
 * Hey Rolf,
 * Yes, your plugin is probably working fine. I haven’t changed any of the MySQL
   settings but maybe my host have? Let me know if you need more information from
   me – I will continue to use your plugin.
 * Thanks for your help,
    Spiril :o)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions] Size of database is 0 KB before and after optimization??](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/size-of-database-is-0-kb-before-and-after-optimization/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spiril](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/)
 * (@spiril)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/size-of-database-is-0-kb-before-and-after-optimization/#post-4070656)
 * I get the exact same message only this time the size is: 3411830
 * Not sure what is going on… but don’t you think my database has been optimized
   since the second time I tried to optimize I got the “Optimization Result: Table
   is already up to date” message?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spiril/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)