Title: Spikee's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Spikee

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stock Locations for WooCommerce] Problems with wp all import](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-wp-all-import/)
 *  [Spikee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/)
 * (@spikee)
 * [1 year, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-with-wp-all-import/#post-18112514)
 * Hello,
   After almost a year of searching, I found a simple solution to this, so
   I want to share it with you.
 * If you want to make them active, in Import settings check “Taxonomies (incl. 
   Categories and Tags)”, 
   under this chose “Update only these taxonomies, leave
   the rest alone” and type “location”
 * I am using this with “custom fields: _stock_at_xxx” as warehouse number and import
   working perfectly.
 * Edit: Also do not forget in template under “Taxonomies, Categories, Tags” check“
   Locations” and add names of your warehouses in “Each Product has multiple Location”
 * Thank you for your work on this great plugin.
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by [Spikee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] Donotcache defined in session not working for already cached pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/donotcache-defined-in-session-not-working-for-already-cached-pages/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spikee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/)
 * (@spikee)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/donotcache-defined-in-session-not-working-for-already-cached-pages/#post-17919982)
 * Hello [@vmarko](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vmarko/)
 * Sory for my late answer. I tried multiple cache plugins and the problem pressist.
   It means the problem is NOT in your plugin. You can mark this as resolved, because
   this is not a plugin problem. I do not want to waste your time.
 * Just to answer your question: 
   what is the problem – I can not bypass cache for
   visitor with specific session.how this would work – when user logs in and starts
   specific session, he will get non-cached pages. (something like wp-login)test
   page is [https://cz.ekofence.com/](https://cz.ekofence.com/)
 * Thank you for your time.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] Donotcache defined in session not working for already cached pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/donotcache-defined-in-session-not-working-for-already-cached-pages/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spikee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/)
 * (@spikee)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/donotcache-defined-in-session-not-working-for-already-cached-pages/#post-17914319)
 * Hello [@vmarko](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vmarko/)
 * Thank you for your answer. 
   I am using Disc: Basic, because I found it in documentation
   for fragment page caching.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Crontrol] Request Feature: Import export function](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/request-feature-import-export-function/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spikee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/)
 * (@spikee)
 * [2 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/request-feature-import-export-function/#post-17706356)
 * Thank you for your answer.
   I am using multiple PHP code cron events to post process
   files from an ERP system for import. Also php cron events to call third party
   plugins to import and export data (trigger and processing)Some of them can be
   moved to a server, but some need a wordpress environment for full functionality.
   I checked Export button, but export contains no PHP code, only this:`crontrol_cron_job,"
   PHP Code",2024-04-24T05:45:00+02:00,2024-04-24T03:45:00+00:00,"WP Crontrol","
   Once Daily",86400`
 * After backing up and restoring the site, cron events like “Standard cron event”(
   hooks) are back, but all PHP cron’s are gone. I don’t have experience if it is
   safe to backup php code along with cron events, but maybe it could be a nice 
   feature for many users.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AdMail - Multilingual Back in-Stock Notifier for WooCommerce] Received e-mail blank in Outlook](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/received-e-mail-blank-in-outlook/)
 *  Thread Starter [Spikee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/)
 * (@spikee)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/received-e-mail-blank-in-outlook/#post-17291070)
 * Hello [@aleswebs](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aleswebs/)
 * I just tested a new version and problem seems to be solved. I noticed also “Template
   theme color” from settings was not applied to Outlook email, but I understand
   that could be Outlook problem itself.
 * Thank you for fast response.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[In Stock Mailer for WooCommerce] Project Abandoned?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/project-abandoned-3/)
 *  [Spikee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/)
 * (@spikee)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/project-abandoned-3/#post-16472890)
 * I would like to join with the same question. 
   BTW: The plugin is really good!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mobile Assistant Connector] include_once error notice when running cronjob](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/include_once-error-notice-when-running-cronjob/)
 *  [Spikee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spikee/)
 * (@spikee)
 * [3 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/include_once-error-notice-when-running-cronjob/#post-16305057)
 * Hello,
 * The same error here, please fix.
 * Thank you.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)