Title: spejset's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# spejset

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[My Calendar - Accessible Event Manager] Events popup window](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-popup-window/)
 *  Thread Starter [spejset](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/)
 * (@spejset)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-popup-window/#post-15427577)
 * Thans so very much!
    /Anders
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[My Calendar - Accessible Event Manager] Events popup window](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-popup-window/)
 *  Thread Starter [spejset](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/)
 * (@spejset)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-popup-window/#post-15421861)
 * OK, fine. But I do not understand how to write the code. Can you give me the 
   complete code I should enter that moves up the popup
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[My Calendar - Accessible Event Manager] Events popup window](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-popup-window/)
 *  Thread Starter [spejset](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/)
 * (@spejset)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-popup-window/#post-15418861)
 * Thanks for your reply!
    However, my site is not selfhosted, so I can not access
   the CSS. I hope you can give me an SCC snippet that I can paste into my sites
   Additional CSS
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Max Mega Menu] Bigger font size](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bigger-font-size-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [spejset](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/)
 * (@spejset)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bigger-font-size-2/#post-15415044)
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Apostrophe] change body text color](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-body-text-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [spejset](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/)
 * (@spejset)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-body-text-2/#post-15404690)
 * Aha! Tanks so very much!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] ad more recipients?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ad-more-recipients/)
 *  Thread Starter [spejset](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/)
 * (@spejset)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ad-more-recipients/#post-15387898)
 * resolved
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Form more marked?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-more-marked/)
 *  Thread Starter [spejset](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/)
 * (@spejset)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-more-marked/#post-15387893)
 * resolved
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[My Calendar - Accessible Event Manager] How to add time](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-time/)
 *  Thread Starter [spejset](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/)
 * (@spejset)
 * [4 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-time/#post-15387883)
 * Solved
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Labels are not visible](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/labels-are-not-visible/)
 *  Thread Starter [spejset](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/)
 * (@spejset)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/labels-are-not-visible/#post-15225849)
 * Solved
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Labels are not visible](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/labels-are-not-visible/)
 *  Thread Starter [spejset](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/)
 * (@spejset)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/labels-are-not-visible/#post-15225417)
 * OK, but I still do not understand what I’m doing wrong.
    This is what I write
   in backend: ——– <label> Your full name [text * your-name] </label>
 * <label> Your email address
    [email * your-email] </label>
 * <label> [text * text-55 placeholder "Your Street Address"] </label>
 * <label> [tel * tel-330 placeholder “Your own phone number”] </label>
 * Your / your contact persons. At least one contact for which you have been approved
   must be provided with your full name and telephone number.
 * <label> [textarea * textarea-919 “YOUR CONTACT NUMBER ONE”] </label>
 * <label> [textarea * textarea-683 “YOUR CONTACT NUMBER TWO”] </label>
 * [submit “Submit”]:
    —— And this is how it appears in the front end: [https://trygghetskontakt.com/dagli-kontakt-xxx/](https://trygghetskontakt.com/dagli-kontakt-xxx/)
   Please tell me how I should add fields so they are displayed with headings`
 * /Anders
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by [spejset](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Contact Form 7 to data base](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-to-data-base/)
 *  Thread Starter [spejset](https://wordpress.org/support/users/spejset/)
 * (@spejset)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-to-data-base/#post-15221667)
 * OK. Thanks!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)