Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Dear Josh,

    Thanks for the tip! I changed the field to text and put the html5 type to date. Works like a charm! It even has a datepicker build in there. 🙂

    Aha I just noticed that I can actually select and change the input during loading and then when the page is loaded it seems to be unable to select. Perhaps it’s a minification issue or something like that. Update: I don’t think it’s a minification thing. I just disabled all of that and it still didn’t work.

    Actually I just saw I got an error:

    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'on' of undefined
        at HTMLDocument.cf_jsfields_init (wp-content-plugins-caldera-forms-assets-build-js-caldera-forms-front.min-1.5.0.6.js:4)
        at HTMLDocument.dispatch (wp-includes-js-jquery-jquery-1.12.4.js:3)
        at HTMLDocument.r.handle (wp-includes-js-jquery-jquery-1.12.4.js:3)
        at Object.trigger (wp-includes-js-jquery-jquery-1.12.4.js:3)
        at Object.a.event.trigger (wp-includes-js-jquery-jquery-migrate.min-1.4.1.js:2)
        at HTMLSpanElement.<anonymous> (wp-includes-js-jquery-jquery-1.12.4.js:3)
        at Function.each (wp-includes-js-jquery-jquery-1.12.4.js:2)
        at a.fn.init.each (wp-includes-js-jquery-jquery-1.12.4.js:2)
        at a.fn.init.trigger (wp-includes-js-jquery-jquery-1.12.4.js:3)
        at calders_forms_check_conditions (wp-content-plugins-caldera-forms-assets-build-js-conditionals.min-1.5.0.6.js:1)

    It seems to be again this parsley thing. Ill check other topics.

    Also I noticed a bug with the placement of the datepicker. Both the responsive and normal targets are slightly off in height.

    1.5.0.4-b-1 fixed the issue for me. Great! Happy about the new fields too! 🙂

    I noticed that I did get a small error though:

    Uncaught ReferenceError: Parsley is not defined
        at nl.js?ver=1.5.0.4:4
    (anonymous) @ nl.js?ver=1.5.0.4:4
    // Validation errors messages for Parsley
    // Load this after Parsley
    
    Parsley.addMessages('nl', {
      defaultMessage: "Deze waarde lijkt onjuist.",
      type: {
        email:        "Dit lijkt geen geldig e-mail adres te zijn.",
        url:          "Dit lijkt geen geldige URL te zijn.",
        number:       "Deze waarde moet een nummer zijn.",
        integer:      "Deze waarde moet een nummer zijn.",
        digits:       "Deze waarde moet numeriek zijn.",
        alphanum:     "Deze waarde moet alfanumeriek zijn."
      },
      notblank:       "Deze waarde mag niet leeg zijn.",
      required:       "Dit veld is verplicht.",
      pattern:        "Deze waarde lijkt onjuist te zijn.",
      min:            "Deze waarde mag niet lager zijn dan %s.",
      max:            "Deze waarde mag niet groter zijn dan %s.",
      range:          "Deze waarde moet tussen %s en %s liggen.",
      minlength:      "Deze tekst is te kort. Deze moet uit minimaal %s karakters bestaan.",
      maxlength:      "Deze waarde is te lang. Deze mag maximaal %s karakters lang zijn.",
      length:         "Deze waarde moet tussen %s en %s karakters lang zijn.",
      equalto:        "Deze waardes moeten identiek zijn."
    });
    
    Parsley.setLocale('nl');

    Cheers! 🙂

    Rollback to 1.4.9.1 fixed it for me. Note that for me 1.5.0.3 still has missing files etc. or whatever it is. I also had tried it with the master version from git, same problem. Hope it helps.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)