Title: smith64fx's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# smith64fx

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/smith64fx/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/smith64fx/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/smith64fx/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/smith64fx/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/smith64fx/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/smith64fx/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/smith64fx/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/smith64fx/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GTM4WP - A Google Tag Manager (GTM) plugin for WordPress] Purchase Event not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/purchase-event-not-working-2/)
 *  [smith64fx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/smith64fx/)
 * (@smith64fx)
 * [4 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/purchase-event-not-working-2/#post-15821737)
 * I have the same problem. Almost no users are tracked and almost no purchaes. 
   Horrible experience :(((
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Klarna Checkout — Not receiving new order email](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/klarna-checkout-not-receiving-new-order-email/)
 *  [smith64fx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/smith64fx/)
 * (@smith64fx)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/klarna-checkout-not-receiving-new-order-email/#post-11690924)
 * [@fhaps](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fhaps/)
    This problem is only with
   the Klarna Checkout. It’s not a problem with SMTP.
 * When I set an order using PayPal or another payment method than Klarna I get 
   the E-Mail notification… With Klarna as payment method only the customer gets
   the notification.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)