Title: slsweb's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# slsweb

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slsweb/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slsweb/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slsweb/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slsweb/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slsweb/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slsweb/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slsweb/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slsweb/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Volunteer Sign Up Sheets] Sign Up link not opening sign up form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sign-up-link-not-opening-sign-up-form/)
 *  [slsweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slsweb/)
 * (@slsweb)
 * [3 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sign-up-link-not-opening-sign-up-form/#post-16166979)
 * Found it! It was the _All in One SEO_ plug-in.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Volunteer Sign Up Sheets] Sign Up link not opening sign up form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sign-up-link-not-opening-sign-up-form/)
 *  [slsweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slsweb/)
 * (@slsweb)
 * [3 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sign-up-link-not-opening-sign-up-form/#post-16166940)
 * Ok, my ISP tried turning off all caching and it still didn’t work. I’ll try reinstalling.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Volunteer Sign Up Sheets] Sign Up link not opening sign up form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sign-up-link-not-opening-sign-up-form/)
 *  [slsweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slsweb/)
 * (@slsweb)
 * [3 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sign-up-link-not-opening-sign-up-form/#post-16166903)
 * Hello, since this is the issue I am having, can you provide me with a website
   url with this installed, so I can see what it would look like?
 * I tried everything you suggested, even deactivated my theme and it’s still not
   working for me. I am now chatting with my ISP but it would help for them to see
   it functioning. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Volunteer Sign Up Sheets] When signing up, sign up is not showing up in backend.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-signing-up-sign-up-is-not-showing-up-in-backend/)
 *  Thread Starter [slsweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slsweb/)
 * (@slsweb)
 * [3 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-signing-up-sign-up-is-not-showing-up-in-backend/#post-16166521)
 * Ok, I’ve set it to volunteer opportunities page but nothing shows up when I click
   the sign up link. I really want this to work so I can get the volunteer coordinator
   to buy off on it so I can add some extensions. Thanks!
 * [https://southloopschool.org/volunteer-opportunities](https://southloopschool.org/volunteer-opportunities)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Volunteer Sign Up Sheets] When signing up, sign up is not showing up in backend.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-signing-up-sign-up-is-not-showing-up-in-backend/)
 *  Thread Starter [slsweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slsweb/)
 * (@slsweb)
 * [3 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-signing-up-sign-up-is-not-showing-up-in-backend/#post-16166476)
 * I’ve read the documentation but unsure if spots are automatically filled or will
   an email be sent to the chair and the chair would have to manually assign the
   spots? If automated, this is where I am having issues with.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Volunteer Sign Up Sheets] When signing up, sign up is not showing up in backend.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-signing-up-sign-up-is-not-showing-up-in-backend/)
 *  Thread Starter [slsweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slsweb/)
 * (@slsweb)
 * [3 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-signing-up-sign-up-is-not-showing-up-in-backend/#post-16166399)
 * Here is my sign up board. Is this the correct flow? I am just not sure if its
   suppose to go to the contact form and not have the contact preselected.
    [https://southloopschool.org/volunteer-opportunities/](https://southloopschool.org/volunteer-opportunities/)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)