Title: slablog's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# slablog

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slablog/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slablog/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slablog/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slablog/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slablog/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slablog/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slablog/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slablog/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [RSS Feed subscriptions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rss-feed-subscriptions/)
 *  Thread Starter [slablog](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slablog/)
 * (@slablog)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rss-feed-subscriptions/#post-4862296)
 * Okay. Thanks. That explains a lot.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Atahualpa Theme -Tag Cloud not Truncated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/atahualpa-theme-tag-cloud-not-truncated/)
 *  Thread Starter [slablog](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slablog/)
 * (@slablog)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/atahualpa-theme-tag-cloud-not-truncated/#post-2267432)
 * Thank you. That’s much better.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [Can't Access Site-Database Error Message](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-site-database-error-message/)
 *  Thread Starter [slablog](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slablog/)
 * (@slablog)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-site-database-error-message/#post-2242218)
 * They apparently migrated the server over and had a problem with some sites. Now
   it seems to be working but I can’t get to my remote images folder and list them
   like I did before. I could simply add the folder name to the end of the address
   and the images folder would list.
 * Ex: [http://www.slablog.net/images](http://www.slablog.net/images)
 * Now the folder does not list. It just shows the Slablog web site front page again.
 * Is this a function in Word Press or possibly the server again?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Post Creating & Editing Problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-creating-038-editing-problems/)
 *  Thread Starter [slablog](https://wordpress.org/support/users/slablog/)
 * (@slablog)
 * [18 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-creating-038-editing-problems/#post-689498)
 * I still am having issues with editing. I have figured out that if I make indentations
   of paragraphs in the editing screen by using the TAB key, it will set the indentation
   and publish as desired. However, if I go back to that post to edit it in any 
   way, it reverts back to no indentations at all throughout the post when I SAVE
   it.
    [http://www.thealbrittonletter.com/blog](http://www.thealbrittonletter.com/blog)
 * I’m using WP 2.3.2 and Autumn Fall Ver. 1.0 theme. but it does the same thing
   no matter which theme I use.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)