Title: skw21's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# skw21

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skw21/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skw21/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skw21/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skw21/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skw21/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skw21/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skw21/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skw21/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Can't see the product page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-the-product-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [skw21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skw21/)
 * (@skw21)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-see-the-product-page/#post-7044236)
 * Thanks James. It works!
    I also have some other questions:
 * 1. I uploaded the image on the product categories, but there’s no picture showed.
 * 2. When I uploaded a logo, and I want to show both the logo and the tagline. 
   I actually click the ‘logo and tagline’ button, but only logo is shown.
 * 3. I added a contact us form and I also want to add a sentence on top of the 
   form. But there’s only the form is showing.
 * Could you please tell me how to fix these problems? Thanks a lot!
    Barbara
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Why my "About us", "Blog" and "Contact us" can't be shown?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-my-about-us-blog-and-contact-us-cant-be-shown/)
 *  Thread Starter [skw21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skw21/)
 * (@skw21)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-my-about-us-blog-and-contact-us-cant-be-shown/#post-7043751)
 * Oh my site link:
 * [http://www.bunnybobo.com/product/toy-1/](http://www.bunnybobo.com/product/toy-1/)
 * There’re some other problems, but please help to solve it first, thanks!
 * Barbara
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Why my "About us", "Blog" and "Contact us" can't be shown?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-my-about-us-blog-and-contact-us-cant-be-shown/)
 *  Thread Starter [skw21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skw21/)
 * (@skw21)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-my-about-us-blog-and-contact-us-cant-be-shown/#post-7043750)
 * HI, Tarun,
 * I’ve checked my dashboard and found that when I removed a translation plugin 
   called polylang, all the pages were back again. But then now my problem is that
   all the product pages are missing and when I click the product, they’re all missing
   too!
 * Moreover, I added a photo in the product categories but it is no show as well.
 * Please advice.
    Thanks, Barbara

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)