Title: skipjackweb's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# skipjackweb

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skipjackweb/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skipjackweb/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skipjackweb/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skipjackweb/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skipjackweb/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skipjackweb/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skipjackweb/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skipjackweb/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Constant Contact Forms] CC Disconnecting from site. Reconnecting causing site to have a critical error.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cc-disconnecting-from-site-reconnecting-causing-site-to-have-a-critical-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [skipjackweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skipjackweb/)
 * (@skipjackweb)
 * [7 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cc-disconnecting-from-site-reconnecting-causing-site-to-have-a-critical-error/#post-18820153)
 * The error from debug seems to have something to do with hcaptcha, which I have
   enabled.
 * PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Typed property ConstantContact_hCaptcha::$language
   must not be accessed before initialization
   in /wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-
   forms/includes/class-hcaptcha.php:167
 * Stack trace shows it triggers during wp_enqueue_scripts → wp_head on front-end
   page load.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Constant Contact Forms] CC Disconnecting from site. Reconnecting causing site to have a critical error.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cc-disconnecting-from-site-reconnecting-causing-site-to-have-a-critical-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [skipjackweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/skipjackweb/)
 * (@skipjackweb)
 * [7 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cc-disconnecting-from-site-reconnecting-causing-site-to-have-a-critical-error/#post-18820085)
 * Yes, it was a critical error – “There has been a critical error on this site”.
   And, yes, I tried a second time to reauthenticate and as soon as I clicked Save
   on the code from Constant Contact, the site went down again with the same error
   again. As soon as I deactivated the plugin, the site came right back up.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)