Title: Pascal's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Pascal

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Collapse-O-Matic] Doesn’t work on Category or Archive pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-on-category-or-archive-pages-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [4 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-on-category-or-archive-pages-2/#post-15916597)
 * Yes indeed, toke a long time to find it. Was better to use earlier this support.
   Of course I will place a 5-star review.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Collapse-O-Matic] Doesn’t work on Category or Archive pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-on-category-or-archive-pages-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [4 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-on-category-or-archive-pages-2/#post-15916237)
 * Thanks again, YES this solves the issue.
 * I.ve added the code below in function.php of the theme and it’s working properly
   by now.
 * `add_filter( 'term_description', 'do_shortcode' );`
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Collapse-O-Matic] Doesn’t work on Category or Archive pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-on-category-or-archive-pages-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [4 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-on-category-or-archive-pages-2/#post-15915504)
 * Indeed interesting.
 * I tried also other templates but didn’t work either. But maybe I’ve to try a 
   total different one. Below the code that calls the content on the Category page.
   Something wrong you may see in this?
 *     ```
       <?php if ( category_description() ) : // Show an optional category description ?>
       <div class="entry-content"><?php echo category_description(); ?></div>
       <?php else : ?>
       <?php endif; ?>
       ```
   
 * By the way, I found the errors and solve them or know which plugin it caused.
   Thanks for your help in this.
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Collapse-O-Matic] Doesn’t work on Category or Archive pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-on-category-or-archive-pages-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [4 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-on-category-or-archive-pages-2/#post-15915447)
 * Strange, I’ve now deactivated all plugins accept yours and still it doesn’t work
   on the category page [https://www.golfreizen.nu/golfreis/golfreizen/egypte/](https://www.golfreizen.nu/golfreis/golfreizen/egypte/)
   for example while it is working properly on the mainpage [https://www.golfreizen.nu/](https://www.golfreizen.nu/)
   and other pages and post.
 * The errors or gone now so I will try to find out wich one this caused but it 
   hasn’t any effect on this problem unfortunately.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Collapse-O-Matic] Doesn’t work on Category or Archive pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-on-category-or-archive-pages-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [4 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-on-category-or-archive-pages-2/#post-15915093)
 * Thanks. On other pages (homepage, posts, etc) it works fine. That’s why it’s 
   a strange to me.
 * Will check the javascript errors but not sure how I can do this. But hope to 
   find out 😉
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Collapse-O-Matic] Doesn’t work on Category or Archive pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-on-category-or-archive-pages-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [4 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-on-category-or-archive-pages-2/#post-15910723)
 * It doesn’t work on all the Category or archive pages.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Collapse-O-Matic] Doesn’t work on Category or Archive pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-on-category-or-archive-pages-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [4 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-work-on-category-or-archive-pages-2/#post-15910591)
 * Thanks for your reply. With the new version it’s also not working. But it looks
   like that none shortcodes are working in the description area of the archive 
   pages. It worked before so therefore I thought it was related to your plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Contact Form hang](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-hang/)
 *  [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-hang/#post-10246869)
 * I found the issue, with deactivating the plugin: Affiliates Contact Form 7 Integration
   everything works well agian. So now looking to solve the issue with this plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Contact Form hang](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-hang/)
 *  [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-hang/#post-10246821)
 * have the same issue. Have this issue after a php server update to 7.0.
 * Mail is send correctly but due to missing the confirmation that the form is send
   successfull people are pushing the send button again and again.
 * Switch to another theme and deactivating other plugins did not help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Travel Engine - Tour Booking Plugin - Tour Operator Software] Parse error when activating the plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/parse-error-when-activating-the-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/parse-error-when-activating-the-plugin/#post-10207434)
 * I’ve checked the code but doesn’t see anything wrong, see below the code
 *     ```
       		elseif( isset($_POST['first_class']) && $_POST['first_class'] == 'other' ){
       			$terms = get_terms([
                         'taxonomy' => 'activities',
                         'hide_empty' => false,
                        ]);
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Search Live] Exclude pages from search](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-pages-from-search-4/)
 *  [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-pages-from-search-4/#post-7520239)
 * I’m also searching this. I’m using the pluging “Search Exclude” which gave me
   the option to not show the pages or posts that I don’t won’t to show. With using
   many other search plugins it’s looking to this exclude option but unfortunately
   the “Search Live” plugin doesn’t. If it’s does I would directly start using it.
   Hopefully it can be added.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[My Shortcodes] Shortcode Overview turned into text only](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcode-overview-turned-into-text-only/)
 *  Thread Starter [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcode-overview-turned-into-text-only/#post-6581459)
 * Problem found. It was the plugin of Clickmeter that’s conflict with My Shortcodes.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] 404 error on event details](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-on-event-details/)
 *  [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-on-event-details/#post-5497127)
 * @ Arnis
 * Thank you for your tip, this solved my issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Lightbox] No longer works with the latest version of WP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-longer-works-with-the-latest-version-of-wp/)
 *  [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-longer-works-with-the-latest-version-of-wp/#post-4788194)
 * For WP Ultimate Search is an upgrade, after update the plugin it’s also working.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Lightbox Plus Colorbox] Lightbox doesn't work anymore under WP 3.9](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-doesnt-work-anymore-under-wp-39/)
 *  Thread Starter [Pascal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/)
 * (@sintmacro)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-doesnt-work-anymore-under-wp-39/#post-4826449)
 * I found the issue. WP Ultimate Search was conflicting the Lightbox. After deactivating
   it, the problem was solved.
 * For WP Ultimate Search is an upgrade, after update the plugin it’s also working.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sintmacro/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)