Title: sinocaweb's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# sinocaweb

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CartBounty - Save and recover abandoned carts for WooCommerce] Error Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-plugin-20/)
 *  Thread Starter [sinocaweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)
 * (@sinocaweb)
 * [4 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-plugin-20/#post-15877798)
 * Great!
    This plugin and YOUR support deserve 5 stars 🙂
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP Import Export Lite] Not remember the choice](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-remember-the-choice/)
 *  Thread Starter [sinocaweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)
 * (@sinocaweb)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-remember-the-choice/#post-15550308)
 * Yes, it should be the FULL version,
    Before making the purchase I used the possibility
   to try it through your DEMO:
 * [https://preview.codecanyon.net/item/woo-import-export/full_screen_preview/13694764](https://preview.codecanyon.net/item/woo-import-export/full_screen_preview/13694764)
 * I hope to resolve it as soon as possible, because from what I have seen, the 
   plugin is very clean and intuitive
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Product Feed PRO for WooCommerce by AdTribes – Product Feeds for WooCommerce] Title Capitalize or lowercase](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-capitalize-or-lowercase/)
 *  Thread Starter [sinocaweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)
 * (@sinocaweb)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-capitalize-or-lowercase/#post-15283851)
 * I hadn’t noticed! Excuse me!
    The plugin is Great!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Product Feed PRO for WooCommerce by AdTribes – Product Feeds for WooCommerce] How do I hide specific product categories from the feed?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-hide-specific-product-categories-from-the-feed/)
 *  [sinocaweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)
 * (@sinocaweb)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-hide-specific-product-categories-from-the-feed/#post-14468077)
 * Same problem, but reverse
    I have filtered names and codes, but the file is empty
 * The image is like that of nossileee but, as mentioned, in the opposite way
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Waitlist Woocommerce ( Back in stock notifier )] Good Plugin … AMAZING assistance](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-75/)
 *  Thread Starter [sinocaweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)
 * (@sinocaweb)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-75/#post-13009834)
 * Amazing!
    Now it’s fine! 6 stars for you!
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Waitlist Woocommerce ( Back in stock notifier )] Good Plugin … AMAZING assistance](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-75/)
 *  Thread Starter [sinocaweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)
 * (@sinocaweb)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-75/#post-13007600)
 * No, it was not resolved, because in this way the shop_manager sees everything
   as the admin (theme, other plugin,ecc…). 🙁
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Waitlist Woocommerce ( Back in stock notifier )] Good Plugin … AMAZING assistance](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-75/)
 *  Thread Starter [sinocaweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)
 * (@sinocaweb)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-75/#post-12983035)
 * Thank you very much for your availability
 * 1) I avoided the first one because it showed the shop_manager everything
 * 2) the second is interesting, the icon appears, but if the shop_manager clicks
   on it, he says that “You are not allowed to access this page.”
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Waitlist Woocommerce ( Back in stock notifier )] Good Plugin … AMAZING assistance](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-75/)
 *  Thread Starter [sinocaweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)
 * (@sinocaweb)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-but-75/#post-12979921)
 * No, I haven’t changed anything, but I’ve noticed that the shop manager doesn’t
   have the ability to see the waitlist plugin
    Then I also tried to modify via 
   function.php to get the shop manager permissions, but I don’t know the associated“
   cap” add_cap (‘shop_manager’ ‘**… ??? ….**‘);
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Conditional Fields for Contact Form 7] list name text](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-name-text/)
 *  Thread Starter [sinocaweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)
 * (@sinocaweb)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-name-text/#post-12802677)
 * I’m stupid, I wanted to complicate my life -_-‘
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Mobile Menu - The Mobile-Friendly Responsive Menu] code php menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/code-php-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [sinocaweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)
 * (@sinocaweb)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/code-php-menu/#post-12418334)
 * So I can’t move it even with the pro version?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Mobile Menu - The Mobile-Friendly Responsive Menu] code php menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/code-php-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [sinocaweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)
 * (@sinocaweb)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/code-php-menu/#post-12416765)
 * Thank you for answering
 * I would like to know if there is a snippet of the menu php code
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Transposh WordPress Translation] Do not translate a specific site link](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/do-not-translate-a-specific-site-link-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [sinocaweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)
 * (@sinocaweb)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/do-not-translate-a-specific-site-link-1/#post-6630439)
 * Thanks **Six** star for you plugin!!! it’s amazing!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Transposh WordPress Translation] Do not translate a specific site link](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/do-not-translate-a-specific-site-link/)
 *  Thread Starter [sinocaweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sinocaweb/)
 * (@sinocaweb)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/do-not-translate-a-specific-site-link/#post-6630317)
 * ops cancel my duplicate topic O_o

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)