Title: Simon W's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Simon W

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Job Postings] How to Add a New Job Type (CDI)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-a-new-job-type-cdi/)
 *  [Simon W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/)
 * (@simwyck)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-a-new-job-type-cdi/#post-18536586)
 * Hello there,
 * Same issue here. I don’t see the option to edit/add/remove the job types. They’re
   not even available as localization variables.
 * Else, I love the simplicity. Much easier to setup than WPJM if you need only 
   to post your own jobs.
 * Help, please.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Resume Builder] Resume Builder is back!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/resume-builder-is-back/)
 *  [Simon W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/)
 * (@simwyck)
 * [2 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/resume-builder-is-back/#post-17732910)
 * Hi [@justinscheetz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/justinscheetz/) ,
 * I like the minimalist UI of your plugin, so I installed it. However, whenever
   I try to create a resume, nothing happens. I mean, I put a name and a title, 
   then click Save, but no resume is actually created.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [DB table for plugins enabled on multisite](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/db-table-for-plugins-enabled-on-multisite/)
 *  Thread Starter [Simon W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/)
 * (@simwyck)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/db-table-for-plugins-enabled-on-multisite/#post-16563232)
 * Going more carefully through the tables, I found my answer: _wp\_sitemeta > active\
   _sitewide\_plugins_.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Post/page editor not working in WordPress 4.9.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-page-editor-not-working-in-wordpress-4-9-1/)
 *  [Simon W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/)
 * (@simwyck)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-page-editor-not-working-in-wordpress-4-9-1/#post-10840942)
 * Hello there,
 * I’ve got the same issue but no one seems to have found a solution… at least every
   forum I looked into.
 * Thanks for sharing if you have a solution.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Can’t edit or write posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-edit-or-write-posts/)
 *  [Simon W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/)
 * (@simwyck)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-edit-or-write-posts/#post-10840910)
 * Hi [@debcc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/debcc/),
 * Please, how did you manage to solve your issue? I’ve got a rather similar one
   here and can’t find a solution.
 * I’d really appreciate your feedback.
 * Have a nice day /weekend.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/syntaxerror-unexpected-token-in/)
 *  [Simon W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/)
 * (@simwyck)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/syntaxerror-unexpected-token-in/#post-9235704)
 * Hi Brandon,
    Ok, thank you for the details.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/syntaxerror-unexpected-token-in/)
 *  [Simon W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/)
 * (@simwyck)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/syntaxerror-unexpected-token-in/#post-9222475)
 * Hi [@jmci](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jmci/),
 * I sometimes have the same issue with Jetpack. But it generally solves itself 
   after a couple of days.
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by [Simon W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Yoko] Soundcloud](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/soundcloud-4/)
 *  [Simon W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/)
 * (@simwyck)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/soundcloud-4/#post-4539364)
 * You have 2 interesting plugins with a widget functionnality:
    – SoundCloud Master:
   [http://wordpress.org/plugins/soundcloud-master/](http://wordpress.org/plugins/soundcloud-master/)–
   SoundCloud Shortcode: [http://wordpress.org/plugins/soundcloud-shortcode/](http://wordpress.org/plugins/soundcloud-shortcode/)
 * If it can help…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RSS Digest] [Plugin: RSS Digest] Format of date in title](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-rss-digest-format-of-date-in-title/)
 *  [Simon W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/)
 * (@simwyck)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-rss-digest-format-of-date-in-title/#post-2540080)
 * Hi channelcast,
 * I think your problem’s due to the fact that the plugin looks for the date format
   you’ve defined for WordPress ([http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/options-general.php](http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/options-general.php)).
 * So the easiest thing to do would be to change it. But it’ll affect all your site.
 * As for me, I wanted a different format for the title of my feed digest (I wanted
   the date to be at the international format: dd/mm/yyyy).
 * So I came with this workaround that’s fine for me :
    – Edit the rss-digest.php–
   Look for line 255 : `l.255 $post_title .= " " . date(get_option('date_format','
   F j, Y'));` – Modidy it with your desired format. E.g.: `l.255 $post_title .="".
   date('d/m/Y');` => You might want to get help for date formats at [http://php.net/manual/fr/function.date.php](http://php.net/manual/fr/function.date.php)
 * I hope, it’ll help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RSS Digest] [Plugin: RSS Digest] Format of date in title](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-rss-digest-format-of-date-in-title/)
 *  [Simon W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/)
 * (@simwyck)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-rss-digest-format-of-date-in-title/#post-2540077)
 * +1 for this one. I need it too but I don’t find where it’s specified in the files…
   for now.
 * Simon
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Theme: P2] New french locale / nouvelle localisation française](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-p2-new-french-locale-nouvelle-localisation-francaise/)
 *  [Simon W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/)
 * (@simwyck)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-p2-new-french-locale-nouvelle-localisation-francaise/#post-2363932)
 * Merci beaucoup pour ce partage ms-studio.
 * Je m’apprêtais moi-même à actualiser la traduction mais vous m’avez devancé.
 * Je vais tester et vous dirai si je trouve des coquilles.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Cannot have the content of the center column before the sidebar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-have-the-content-of-the-center-column-before-the-sidebar/)
 *  Thread Starter [Simon W](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simwyck/)
 * (@simwyck)
 * [15 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-have-the-content-of-the-center-column-before-the-sidebar/#post-2071438)
 * Great. It works fine.
    Thank you alchymyth.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)