Title: simonsucksmith's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# simonsucksmith

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Reduce Bounce Rate] Using with Google Tag Manager](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-with-google-tag-manager/)
 *  Thread Starter [simonsucksmith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/)
 * (@simonsucksmith)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-with-google-tag-manager/#post-10830072)
 * Ok Thanks, i did try searching but couldn’t find anything. Any chance of a link?
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Role Editor] Bug with User Role Editor and Visual Composer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-user-role-editor-and-visual-composer/)
 *  [simonsucksmith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/)
 * (@simonsucksmith)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-user-role-editor-and-visual-composer/#post-10048199)
 * Thanks so much – worked a treat.
 * I think it maybe issues with the Theme we are using – Headway.
 * Looking to move to Astra now as looks great.
 * Thanks for the info.
    Cheers Simon
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Role Editor] Bug with User Role Editor and Visual Composer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-user-role-editor-and-visual-composer/)
 *  [simonsucksmith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/)
 * (@simonsucksmith)
 * [8 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-with-user-role-editor-and-visual-composer/#post-9655433)
 * Hi all. Does anyone have/found a solution to this issue at all? Been like this
   for me for a month now and I cannot seem to bottom the bug out, even after disabling
   pretty much all the plugins.
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles] USING WITH VISUAL COMPOSER](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-with-visual-composer/)
 *  Thread Starter [simonsucksmith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/)
 * (@simonsucksmith)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-with-visual-composer/#post-6801445)
 * Thanks, but is there any other way around this, or do you have a product & bundle
   page styling plugin that will work with your Add to quote buttons, or any templates
   I can use?
 * Regards
    Simon
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gravity Forms: Notification Attachments] No Attachments in WP 4.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-attachments-in-wp-41/)
 *  Thread Starter [simonsucksmith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/)
 * (@simonsucksmith)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-attachments-in-wp-41/#post-5795029)
 * Hi there Tim. Sorry to bother you, but I need to get this up and running ASAP.
   thnks
 * Simon
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gravity Forms: Notification Attachments] No Attachments in WP 4.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-attachments-in-wp-41/)
 *  Thread Starter [simonsucksmith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/)
 * (@simonsucksmith)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-attachments-in-wp-41/#post-5794930)
 * Hi there Tim
 * I’m using Headway themes as the Theme.
 * **Active are**
    Gravity Forms Gravity Forms: Notification Attachments
 * **I have tried using the below Active and Un-active**
    Easy WP SMTP
 * **I have de-activated all of my other plugins, but have these installed…**
    Easy
   Columns Gravity Forms Data Persistence Add-On Reloaded Sensei WooThemes Helper
   WordPress SEO WP-Client Lite :: Client Portals, Secure File Exchange, Messaging&
   Invoicing WP-Members WP Project Manager WP Smush.it
 * Any help appreciated.
 * Thanks
    Simon
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CC Child Pages] Custom CSS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-90/)
 *  Thread Starter [simonsucksmith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/)
 * (@simonsucksmith)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-90/#post-5496964)
 * Sorry forgot to say – Yes the “Continue Reading” text goes away now – thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CC Child Pages] Custom CSS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-90/)
 *  Thread Starter [simonsucksmith](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simonsucksmith/)
 * (@simonsucksmith)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-90/#post-5496885)
 * Great stuff works perfectly.
 * The other things I would also like to change is the following:-
 * Remove “Continue Reading” from the prefixed text after the page text.
 * Alter CSS for the Link to the child page, I would like to put the link in a box
   with a background colour.
 * Any help would be appreciated.
 * Yes I think that if you have a few more skin options and also options for the
   above or instructions on CSS classes that can be altered then this is a winner
   plugin!
 * The others out there provide little and for a novice like me I would rather pay
   a bit to get the job done easily via a half decent plugin.
 * Thanks again
 * Cheers
    Simon
 * PS. Donation on its way. Thanks

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)