Title: simleuf's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# simleuf

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simleuf/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simleuf/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simleuf/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simleuf/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simleuf/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simleuf/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simleuf/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simleuf/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [My VPS crashes every time I post a new entry](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-vps-crashes-every-time-i-post-a-new-entry/)
 *  Thread Starter [simleuf](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simleuf/)
 * (@simleuf)
 * [12 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-vps-crashes-every-time-i-post-a-new-entry/#post-4103532)
 * I have spoken with my host, but they put the blame on WordPress. So I don’t really
   know what to do right now. Anyone got any ideas?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [My VPS crashes every time I post a new entry](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-vps-crashes-every-time-i-post-a-new-entry/)
 *  Thread Starter [simleuf](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simleuf/)
 * (@simleuf)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-vps-crashes-every-time-i-post-a-new-entry/#post-4103271)
 * Yes, I started out on a regular shared webhosting account on Dreamhost. A couple
   of years later I had to upgrade to their VPS because my blog was using too much
   server resources. And now, three months ago or so I moved to another VPS with
   better speed and specs.
 * So yes, I’ve tried several different server environments but I don’t see any 
   improvements. My blog might be old, but its not big, it has less than 900 posts
   for example.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [My VPS crashes every time I post a new entry](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-vps-crashes-every-time-i-post-a-new-entry/)
 *  Thread Starter [simleuf](https://wordpress.org/support/users/simleuf/)
 * (@simleuf)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-vps-crashes-every-time-i-post-a-new-entry/#post-4103234)
 * I am using wordpress version 3.6. These are the plugins I use:
 * Akismet
    Bitly URL Generator Disqus Comment System Flattr Jetpack NGFB Open Graph
   + Pagebar2 Simple Local Avatars VaultPress WordPress Related Posts WP Maintenance
   Mode (deactivated)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)