Title: shootermk's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# shootermk

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shootermk/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shootermk/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shootermk/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shootermk/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shootermk/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shootermk/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shootermk/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shootermk/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Optin Forms - Simple List Building Plugin for WordPress] Is there a way to add a new field?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-there-a-way-to-add-a-new-field/)
 *  [shootermk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shootermk/)
 * (@shootermk)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-there-a-way-to-add-a-new-field/page/3/#post-4742815)
 * Hi Boris,
    Thank You on update. I tried some things but couldn’t figure it out.
   It is not a problem for me to edit it again, if I know what to edit 🙂 Please
   let me know what and where to change. Thank You! Best Regards, Mitko
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Optin Forms - Simple List Building Plugin for WordPress] Is there a way to add a new field?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-there-a-way-to-add-a-new-field/)
 *  [shootermk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shootermk/)
 * (@shootermk)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-there-a-way-to-add-a-new-field/page/3/#post-4742813)
 * Hi Boris,
 * I am using design 5, and I would like the disclaimer text to show under the signup
   button! I tried some things from this post and others but couldn’t manage to 
   do it. Could you please help with this?
    Thanks in advance!
 * Best Regards,
    Mitko
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Optin Forms - Simple List Building Plugin for WordPress] Is there a way to add a new field?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-there-a-way-to-add-a-new-field/)
 *  [shootermk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shootermk/)
 * (@shootermk)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-there-a-way-to-add-a-new-field/page/3/#post-4742797)
 * Thank you!!! That is AWESOME!!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Optin Forms - Simple List Building Plugin for WordPress] Is there a way to add a new field?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-there-a-way-to-add-a-new-field/)
 *  [shootermk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shootermk/)
 * (@shootermk)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-there-a-way-to-add-a-new-field/page/3/#post-4742795)
 * Thanks for the quick reply! I could use the first design but I would like the
   title to be on the left so all the content will be in one row. Like Design 02
   but with another field. Please let me know how to achieve this.
    Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Optin Forms - Simple List Building Plugin for WordPress] Is there a way to add a new field?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-there-a-way-to-add-a-new-field/)
 *  [shootermk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shootermk/)
 * (@shootermk)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-there-a-way-to-add-a-new-field/page/2/#post-4742793)
 * Hi,
    I really like your plugin! You have done great job! I would like to ask 
   if you can help: I would like to use the form design 02, and I need to add “Name”
   Field between the title and the “Email field”. How can I do that, which file 
   to edit? And where to look? Thanks in advance! Mitko
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[St-Daily-Tip] Schedule not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/schedule-not-working/)
 *  [shootermk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shootermk/)
 * (@shootermk)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/schedule-not-working/#post-3706516)
 * Hi,
    I am having the same problem, I have set more tips to display in a same 
   group (group name Astro) and i have set them to change on specific dates. I used
   the [stdailytip group=”Astro”] shortcode on the page, but the plugin shows only
   the first tip in the group (which is set on 2013-12-08) and the one after that(
   which is set on 2013-12-09) is not shown. Even the one on 2013-12-10 (today) 
   is not shown but only the first tip of the group. What can I be doing wrong? 
   Best Regards, Mitko

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)