Title: Shepstar's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Shepstar

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Redis Object Cache] CSS Problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-problems-38/)
 *  Thread Starter [Shepstar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/)
 * (@shepstar)
 * [2 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-problems-38/#post-18067188)
 * Thanks for the reply. We use WP Rocket which does caching but they say there 
   is no problem when working with Redis and WP Rocket.
   My only clue is that once
   I get to the problem it get solved when I clear the Redis Cache, then the page
   works fine again. So everytime I had the problem I deleted the cache and the 
   page was fine again. Therefor I switched it off for now.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Sticky Header Effects for Elementor] Sticky Header Position](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sticky-header-position/)
 *  Thread Starter [Shepstar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/)
 * (@shepstar)
 * [4 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sticky-header-position/#post-15632379)
 * Sorry missed the reply. If I have the big logo for example align to the complete
   right of the page and top and once the header moves it creates the header then
   it should on a certain spot in the header and not aligned on the right side.
   
   But as you say I could do this then with a custom css. I just thought there might
   by some coordinates where you can give where the logo should be in the sticky
   header.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Popup Maker - Boost Sales, Conversions, Optins, Subscribers with the Ultimate WP Popup Builder] PopUp Maker & Polylang](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/popup-maker-polylang/)
 *  Thread Starter [Shepstar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/)
 * (@shepstar)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/popup-maker-polylang/#post-10703750)
 * Sorry found the solution right after posting this question. You can tick the 
   box in Polylang Settings “Custom post types and Taxonomies”. Then it shows it
   fine and works great!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Script code added to links in site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/script-code-added-to-links-in-site/)
 *  [Shepstar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/)
 * (@shepstar)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/script-code-added-to-links-in-site/#post-9274947)
 * Hey alibailysitoc,
 * can you let me know what you did to get rid of this script. I found it too and
   cannot find from where it comes.
    Also I guess other users would then like to
   know.
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BackWPup – WordPress Backup & Restore Plugin] Error: "FEHLER: Signal "SIGXFSZ" wurde an das Script geschickt"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-fehler-signal-sigxfsz-wurde-an-das-script-geschickt/)
 *  Thread Starter [Shepstar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/)
 * (@shepstar)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-fehler-signal-sigxfsz-wurde-an-das-script-geschickt/#post-7040460)
 * Thanks this will help me on the problem!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Polylang] Footer Menus](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/footer-menus/)
 *  Thread Starter [Shepstar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/)
 * (@shepstar)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/footer-menus/#post-4707355)
 * Thanks Hugolaporte,
    I just had the idea to look where I actually put what gets
   shown there. Just as I read your post I new where too look. I added the second
   menu and changed the languages now its working like charm.
 * Thanks for your help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Polylang] Footer Menus](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/footer-menus/)
 *  Thread Starter [Shepstar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shepstar/)
 * (@shepstar)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/footer-menus/#post-4707351)
 * Hello Hugolaporte,
 * thanks for you help, but I cant find Manage Locations in the Menu Admin. I have
   a Menu for every language and can define a main menu for each language but cannot
   define which menu in the footer is which language.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)